music thread

ok here it is, who are your favorite bands? you can even tell why if you wish, you can talk about other bands, but we must remain on topic(music)

I wanna know what music everyone listens too, everyone can post in this thread, and I hope they do!

ok RULES!

1. 3 bands per post max(just for the sake of discussion) this also doesn’t have to be any bands, it can be just discussion.
  2. no post whoring!
  3. Its everyone’s job to enfore #2
  4. rules apply to EVERYONE!

My top 3 bands/artists:

1. Marc Broussard
  2. Guster
  3. Wideawake.

I could listen to those guys over and over again(and do!)

1. Widespread Panic
  2. White Zombie
  3. Sarah McLachlin

it’s hard to pick just a top 3!

*Please note, i have reserved the right to change this list as seen fit. and, i may do so a few times. [;)]

[quote user=“cazzers”]3. Widespread Panic
2. White Zombie

1. Sarah McLachlin

it’s hard to pick just a top 3!

*Please note, i have reserved the right to change this list as seen fit. and, i may do so a few times. [;)][/quote]

doesn’t have to be 3 bands only once…its three bands per post

like I’ll add

-Rob Thomas
-Lifehouse
-Keane

I’m going to see Widespread Panic this fall at ACL. Sarah McLachlin is alright, I’d rather listen to nora jones though.

OIC

then, i’m gonna add:

Bush
Norah Jones
Led Zepplin

Lifehouse is good - saw them a few years back.

bush is good, I didn’t really know norah jones all that well until recently, but I really like her stuff, very relaxing, which is good at times.

1. Goo Goo Dolls
  2. Bob Dylan
  3. Lee Greenwood

oooh goo goo dolls…good one.

-simple plan

1. Radiohead
  2. Neko Case
  3. Jars of Clay

Like everybody else, I have other favorites, but these seem to be what I’ve been listening to lately.

Jim Dale

1. Dave
  2. Matthews
  3. Band
    [;)]

1. They Might Be Giants
  2. Oingo Boingo
  3. Talking Heads

well i guess i’ll be the black sheep here…

Quannum
The Roots
Hieroglyphics

Dont know about all time faves but lately Im listening mostly to

3 Mark Knopfler
2 Norah Jones
1 The Killers

[quote user=“cruzer”]ok here it is, who are your favorite bands? you can even tell why if you wish, you can talk about other bands, but we must remain on topic(music)

I wanna know what music everyone listens too, everyone can post in this thread, and I hope they do!

ok RULES!

1. 3 bands per post max(just for the sake of discussion) this also doesn’t have to be any bands, it can be just discussion.
  2. no post whoring!
  3. Its everyone’s job to enfore #2
  4. rules apply to EVERYONE!

My top 3 bands/artists:

1. Marc Broussard
  2. Guster
  3. Wideawake.

I could listen to those guys over and over again(and do!)[/quote]

Wha?!? No post whoring? [:P] Oh, and I have no idea who any of the people are that you listed.

bowie
beck
queen

the who
james taylor
grateful dead

avenged sevenfold
queensryche
skunk anansie

[quote user=“Binaural”]
Wha?!? No post whoring? [:P] Oh, and I have no idea who any of the people are that you listed.[/quote]

holy crap…he lives

look em up…especially wideawake…they are gonna be big one of these days.

lol a fun thread this is : )

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“Binaural”]
Wha?!? No post whoring? [:P] Oh, and I have no idea who any of the people are that you listed.[/quote]

holy crap…he lives

look em up…especially wideawake…they are gonna be big one of these days.[/quote]

Not much of a life, I’m afraid, at least not yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Mass hiring event, so I’ve done… oh, about 276 interviews in 24 hours of work. Not that I’ve been counting, or anything.