Mystery Science Theater 3000 DVD Collectors Bundle

netflix instant is not separate from your regular netflix subscription

MORE THAN 20 years! Not “over”!

ROWSDOWER!!! The interview with the final sacrifice actor may be worth the $70 alone. Otherwise almost all these episodes are available on netflix.

I like eating rum cake while watching MST…

The couldn’t even get us the “best” of the films from MST3K… that’s just lame… sigh

There are a bunch of episodes on Netflix Watch Instantly, as well as Amazon’s new streaming thing.

Wootalyzer

Not all of these episodes are available for streaming (most are though), but almsot all are available for the old fashioned mail-order DVD. The difference is that they don’t have some of the episodes encoded and stored digitally.

That is correct, but someone asked and included the distinction between disks and instant, so I was answering in that context.

I’ll be in my bunk…

ty… i know u get both when u subscribe… ordering/waiting on dvds is clumsy tho… helping me decide if he would even want me to spurge on this for him

ok so now i wait to see it on again… haha

If you search mst3k in google, there are a bunch on google.vids as well.

“Say that to my acid-washed jeans!”

As a MSTie (besides being employed by RiffTrax) I approve of this Woot deal. (I already own all of these boxes, otherwise I would’ve grabbed them - but I had to let all my MSTie Twitter friends know about it in case they needed these.)

Well played, Woot. Well played.

How could I MISS this for a second time. AWFUL!!

Holy Crap! I was lamenting having missed this and then I saw this and I have Netflix…it just never occurred to me!! Thank you!