Nathan and Caroline's Wedding

Wedding_Blog_600x200

Welcome to the Guestbook!

Please feel free to leave a message of congratulations, encouragement, or advice for the happy couple! Or if you need to warn them, we suppose you can do that too. And don’t forget to check out their Gift Registry and Honeyfund.

PS: Yes, this is totally real. These are two cool people who bought their wedding dress on Woot!, then they invited us to their ceremony. So we thought we’d help by hosting their wedding page. And maybe attending their wedding…follow the page on Facebook for updates!

45 Likes

Oh this now makes sense. I thought the Woot monkeys were playing a trick on us so I looked everywhere for the $6 coupon.

Did not find it.

13 Likes

Congratulations - I wish you have many fat babies and loads of BOC’s for eternal harvest of cheap goods for surplus love

18 Likes

Happy wedding and such! Got you a gift, because this is too random to not be awesome!

13 Likes

Why did this get put up on April 1st, though?

But, marriage is pretty great. And kids are as well. You should try them!

And hey, if you have any issues, since this is Woot, just contact customer service, and they’ll make it right!

:grin:

17 Likes

Congrats on your wedding!!! I wish you many long years of happiness together!!!

5 Likes

It’s like an April Fool’s Day double-take

11 Likes

That’s what threw me off!

6 Likes

Happy Day! Wishing you much luck and many healthy years. Don’t forget to talk and laugh with each other everyday!

4 Likes

8 Likes

I’m very happy for the two of you. Just remember to communicate. She will be a beautiful bride and he a handsome groom.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

This is real? Fabulous. Congrats happy wooters?!

4 Likes

Congrats from an internet stranger! Here’s to many more zoo trips in your future!

2 Likes

Congratulations to you! Woot woot!

2 Likes

This is great! Congrats!

4 Likes

this is soo wooting cool! congratulations guys!

4 Likes

I hope you have a very crappy marriage filled with lots of good crap!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations! hope you get lots of crap.

3 Likes

Yeeeeesssssss, the plan is coming together…

-Tamera

6 Likes