Neuton CE 6 Battery-Powered Lawn Mower

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: I hope you like roombas

Neuton CE 6 Battery-Powered Lawn Mower [Refurbished] - $349.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Neuton CE6 Battery Powered 19” Mower, 1 * 360 Watt-Hour Battery

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

I <3 my neighbors that have these.
The world would be a nicer place on weekends in suburbia if everyone had one.

Because I’m bored, here’s the manufacturer’s website.

These things are awesome. My neighbor has one and I have mower jealousy. You can’t even tell when this thing is going, it’s so quite.

Positive Review:

How do these work in real-world situations. Is it as effective as other similar type models sold in big box warehouse stores?

Also - how loud is the motor?

Note that you can buy an attachment to turn it into a trimmer/edger.

Accessories

consumer reports rates that mower not very well it has a 49 out of a 100 rating

This things are great for the environment and the wallet. The cost is about the same price of the gas guzzler yardman we bought a few years ago.

PEACE

“cinoclav graces us with his bored presence and the manufacturer’s website.”

And if you’re lucky, maybe I’ll do it again next week. :slight_smile:

It doesn’t stink because it’s not gas, and unlike normal electric mowers, you don’t have to watch out for the bright orange cable all the time. Oh, and it’s very quiet.

All around a win win win–you should get one because I don’t have a lawn.

Never hurts to have a spare battery, find one on Amazon

Bought one of these last year. Works fine. Though Consumer Reports says there are better values in battery-powered mowers.

The link to the manufacture’s site also links to replacement parts - a spare battery costs $129.

Hmm, little surprised no one has mentioned a previous wooting.

I just tell my grass Chuck Norris will come over and kill you if you grow… needless to say my grass dose not grow… NOW THAT’S GREEN

faints

I have one and it has a narrow cut path and therefore requires more passes and time. The battery doesn’t give enough time for the front and back lawn to get done.

Just like my Civic hybrid, which gets good mileage but has poor get up and go, this mower lacks power.

Pro - No gas fumes

Con - Not for any decent size yard or thick grass!

TT - You’ve got to be my favorite. Lol (Hey, not saying any of you other Wootians aren’t right up there, but y’know - TT really does make me smirk.)