(NEW) Apple Watch SE (1st Gen)

(NEW) Apple Watch SE (1st Gen)

1 Like

For the Space Gray Case/Charcoal Band watch, does it come with the semi-rigid band as pictured or, as shown on a different “What’s in the Box” photo, does it come with the standard rubberized Sport Band?

1 Like

2nd gen for the same price: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-Watch-SE-2nd-Gen-GPS-40mm-Midnight-Aluminum-Case-with-Midnight-Sport-Band-M-L/1372178657 Just realized these don’t have cellular, oops.

it says at the beginning it has cellular conectivity

I’m pretty sure that @Wooter9279339 was referring to the Walmart ones as not having cellular.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Perfect if your day consists of less than 6 hours and you don’t get your workout done in time. Spends more time charging than actually in your wrist. Be careful this app doesn’t take responsibility for returns. Bought another one through Apple and same thing happened but they happily took it back. Stick to a reliable reputable company Garmin if you really workout. If you just want high priced crap this is the product to go for. Complete the circles. It’s all the hype. I am an iPhone user. Apple Watch waste of time and money.
Good luck!

@ThunderThighs, commenting is missing from the Series 7 Watch in this sale.

Except, how does one find it from the product front page?

Button added.

1 Like

I have had this model without cellular for about 2 years. It is pretty good, but after the first year, the battery life declined significantly. I had to disable some of the features so it would make it through the day.