(NEW) LG S80QY 3.1.3ch Dolby Atmos DTS:X Soundsystem

(NEW) LG S80QY 3.1.3ch Dolby Atmos DTS:X Soundsystem

3 Likes

There aren’t any surround channels, and if you want discrete rear speakers, you’ll need to buy them from the manufacturer separately.There’s also Dolby Atmos support, and it can playback surround sound formats like Dolby Digital and DTS, though it has to downmix it into stereo to play it.

1 Like

If you buy this, then the rear speakers separately, you still come out about $60 cheaper than combo listed on walmart. (499) It’s tough to find anything with upfiring speakers this cheap. Much less with the wattage this one boasts. I have an old Samsung that I’d like to upgrade. Its just a 2.1.

1 Like

Why is this so cheap? Can we believe it’s a genuine LG product? This is my first time ordering from woot. So little doubtful

Hi there. It’s genuine LG. We’ve been around since 2004 and scooped up by Amazon in 2010.

1 Like

Ok I ordered one. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

I got this one but didn’t get satisfied with sound quality. Can I know how to return this? What’s the process?

HolidayBlog_Returns

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/11/2023 and 12/25/2023 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2024 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.