✉ How to reach Woot! Customer Service

Please allow 25-48h for Customer Service to respond.

Hi there. Need to get in touch with Woot! Customer Service? The following instructions are just for you.

A few things first:

• Woot! FAQ that includes information on returns, orders, etc.
  • Here’s our 30-day return policy.
  • The Holiday return period generally starts around mid-October and lasts until the end of January. Check the FAQ for more information.
  • Customer Service is NOT available through the Woot! Forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  • We do not have a direct phone number for Customer Service.
  • To save time, let them know if you want a return for refund or a replacement, if possible.
  • Allow them 24-48 hours to respond.
  • Do not send multiple contacts as this will confuse things as each goes to a different rep.
  • Be kind to our Customer Service friends. They’re working hard for you.

:warning: Note: All email responses from Woot! Customer Service go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon Prime email if used/different. If you need to update the email address on your Woot! account but no longer have access to that email account or have forgotten the password, please read how to request help in this blog.

TL;DR

To reach Woot! Customer Service, use the Customer Support Form. There are options for email and call-back (when available/working) service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Customer Support Form

The easiest way to get hold of customer support is through the Customer Service form. On any Woot! page, you’ll find the form available in the menu under your avatar in the upper right corner or in the footer at the bottom of the page.

The Customer Service form lets you print return labels (self-returns) for items without batteries, ask Customer Service questions, and cancel orders within 2 hours.

Types of Support

After you answer a few questions in the Customer Service form, you’ll be guided to some self-service options. If those don’t help, you have other options to contact us:

Email us – Click this to start an email to Woot! Customer Service. They will reply usually within 24-48 hours. Note that this could increase during peak times. The CS response will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon Prime email if used/different.

Call us – Use this if you would like one of Woot!'s customer service representatives to call you back. Please note that this option is shown when it’s staffed and available. If the button is not shown, please use the “email us” option. Please have your order number ready.

FAQ

How do I cancel my order?
If you want to cancel your order, you may do so in the first 2 hours after placing the order. To cancel, click on your username in the top right of the page. Go to STUFF YOU BOUGHT and look for the “Cancel my order” button next to your order. Orders with expedited shipping are not eligible for cancelation. This includes shirt.woot items ordered with Amazon Prime.

After two hours, there’s a small chance that Customer Service might be able to cancel your order. Reach out to them for options.

How do I change my order?
Unfortunately, you can’t change an order once it is placed. We recommend canceling the order entirely which you can do in the first two hours after placing it. Exceptions are items with expedited shipping such as shirts.woot items purchased with an Amazon Prime account. To self-cancel, go to STUFF YOU BOUGHT and look for the CANCEL button. If it hasn’t sold out already, then you may reorder the product with the correct address you meant to use in the first place.

How do I change the shipping address?
See the above answer.

What’s your phone number?
We do not have a phone number. Phone customer service is available through the Customer Service form when staffed/available.

Why can’t I return my item that cost less than $25?
You can. You just can’t do a self-return. Follow the instructions in the forum and click on the link in the word “here” to complete your customer service request.

What if I need my order faster?
Using Login with Amazon Prime gives you free standard shipping. Expedited shipping, if available, will be shown on the check out screen. Please note that Customer Service can’t change the shipping speed on orders.

How do I email Woot! Customer Service about a non-order issue?
You can email support@woot.com.

18 Likes