(NEW) Nintendo Switch OLED +$20 off! (in app $aving$)

Now see… here I am trying to help you and give you an out… :rofl: :cowboy_hat_face:

So is the cell phone you use and so is your mobile gaming device. Maybe you’d have a point if this was a standard gaming console and not a portable one. This will be seen by others and is a personal statement piece.

Thanks for confirming this. I’m waiting to hear back from CS and will reach out to them on Monday if I don’t hear back with instructions.

Thanks again for your update.

I dug into this a little more and found this documentation from Nintendo: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22283/~/regional-compatibility-faq

Can Nintendo Switch play games from a different region?

Although Nintendo Switch software sold in regions outside of the Americas may work with Nintendo Switch systems sold in the Americas, we have not tested all overseas software with systems from all regions and cannot guarantee full service and support. Therefore, we recommend that players purchase software that is specifically made for their Nintendo Switch system’s region.

Compatibility is not guaranteed. Things might work, they might not. You’re rolling the dice by keeping these.

1 Like

Were there any issues while using it? Access to the Nintendo store? Did any games “not work”, or have any compatibility issues? Battery issues?

Paranoia is setting in with keeping mine, and seeing how this won’t be used till after Christmas just extends the time this has been in my possession.

1 Like

Just an FYI, if it helps you are covered by the holiday policy.

HolidayBlog_Returns

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/11/2023 and 12/25/2023 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2024 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

1 Like

I can understand woot not knowing about the Singapore region inventory, but the vendor ought to know. I hope you block this vendor for future deals.

Woot warranty of 1 year in lieu of Nintendo warranty is appreciable, but that’s not sufficient. There has to be some refund for the bait and switch here. I am pretty sure woot will be having the same conversation with the vendor too.

I hope you try to make it square by offering some additional refunds for messed up region defect. All BFCM deals are dead right now and there is an opportunity and time cost that each buyer will have to bear now because of this mishap.

5 Likes

I agree this is a dice roll for sure. 20 dollars doesn’t even come close to adequate compensation. I can’t even get a normal response back.

2 Likes

Looks like this isn’t the first time they sold these Singapore units, just not a lot of people paid attention? (NEW) Nintendo Switch – OLED Model

Hello, I have been trying to return this product since Monday. However, I have still not received a UPS label (yes, I’ve checked spam and junk folders). I need to return this ASAP so that I can be refunded. Has anyone else had issues getting the label? Woot gave me a tracking number, but that does nothing without the actual label. I asked UPS but they said I would have to contact the merchant (Woot). It’s troubling how hard it is to get a response from Woot customer service.

Hi there. The RMA label was sent on 12/6. The email will be from UPS. If you’re not finding it, reach out again to Customer Service and ask them to send the label to a different email address.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Thank you for the response. I just submitted another request. I also spoke with UPS and they said Woot emails the labels, not UPS. Is there any way to expedite this? I’ve tried being patient, but it’s been so hard to get a simple return done.

Hi there, from personal experience I can tell you the label will come from UPS. You’ll want to check your email for that.

Look for something like this:

Thank you for the response. I definitely do not have an email like that.

How long does it take for the full refund to process? Woot received my order back on Wednesday, December 6 at 11:26am. Nothing yet.

Allow 7-10 business days, pls. It’s a busy time of year.

Once I get the return label, can I return anytime by 1/31/2024? OR do these RMA/return labels expire?

I believe the label is good for 30 days. It should say in the email from UPS, I think.

I reached out to support on Dec 5 to start the return. On Dec 7, they replied asking for the reason for return. I thought they’d know based on my order number why, but they asked for the reason so they could generate a label. I replied to that email within 5 minutes with the return reason. It’s been 4 days since then with no further reply or return label. I don’t have any UPS Label Delivery email in spam or any other folder.

You should have a return label coming soon.