(NEW) Nintendo Switch – OLED Model

(NEW) Nintendo Switch – OLED Model

1 Like

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Switch-OLED-Sw-Oled-Model-w-Neon-Red-Neon-Blue-Joy-Con-New/3252401401

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Switch-OLED-Sw-Oled-Model-w-White-Joy-Con/3835757820

Drop this to $275 and I’d be in for two if that were allowed.

1 Like

@pukeboy Looks like those two links take you to an different country spec. Looks like they’re Japanese spec.

The seller is not Walmart, but a 3rd party. They are Japanese spec. Not remotely a comparable deal.

1 Like

Is this one that’s being sold on woot a Japanese model?

does anyone know the model number?

I didn’t see that it was the Japanese version (until I looked at it again and scrolled way to the bottom.

From what I understand they are functionally identical, the Switch is not region-locked in any way.

But I suppose technically, they’re not identical.

Nope!

I got my Switch delivered yesterday. Looks to be new but the box was not shrink wrapped.

The box says the following on it:
“The AC adapter included will only be suitable for use in Singapore and Malaysia (HAC-002(EUR)) or for use in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman (HAC-002(UKV)) or for use in the Philippines (HAC-002(JPN)) or for use in Thailand (HAC-002(THA)).”

Elsewhere on the box: “ASI | For sale and use in Singapore.”

[Inside the box, there was a USA power adapter anyway]

Hi there. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

First, thank you for the quick reply.

I probably should have opened the box to check things first, instead of just believing that I was getting one with an unusable (for me) power adapter based on what was printed on the box.

I opened the (non-shrinkwrapped) box and, contrary to what is printed on the outside, there was a normal USA power adapter: two prong, non-polarized on the AC end and a USB-C connector (and a Nintendo stamped logo) on the DC end.

The adapter plugs into my wall socket and charges my iPhone 15 Pro, so it seems to be good.

1 Like