NFL & NCAA Goodie Bags

Are they the same goodies from last year? Because I bought two bags for the same team last year, and bot times, items were the same. Just don’t want to make the same mistake.

Thanks! It’s call “Common Core”

And for my next trick…

I’m not real thrilled with a lot of the off-field stunts some of these “professionals” pull (dog fighting, woman beating, ■■■■, drugs), but I expect them to conduct themselves as part of a team, when they put on the uniform, and hit the field. The owners should be releasing the protesters from their contracts, plenty of athletes out there, that would do just as well.

I tried for months to get a refund or my missing items when I got a msu NCAA one in the past. Even a better business bureau claim resulted in nothing.

Can’t believe woot is so dirty as to continue to sell these garbage ripoffs

Ok, so we looked into this and there was a slight problem with an update that we have since (maybe?) resolved.

** Could everyone who got the PO Box error please try your purchase again and let me know if you were able to complete it without issue? **

Thank you!

I’m really sorry to hear that. Could you please send me details about the situation to my private messages?

Got mine today! Ordered a Packers bag as a christmas present for a friend. Overall I like what I got:

• Clear tote bag
  • Packers necklace
  • Packers color feather hair clip thing?
  • Lanyard
  • Soap dish
  • Mickey fleece
  • Star ornament

About to contact customer service, they sent the wrong team :frowning:

For Saints fans interested, here’s what the box contained:
Blanket
Earrings and Necklace
Metal Card Case
Helmet hitch cover
Saints Flag
Bandana

Do anyone know what’s in the Alabama NCAA bag?

They do send the shirts and hats that have the losing team from the Super Bowl to Africa. A lot of folks there think the team listed as champions on their tee shirts were actually Super Bowl winners.

If buying for a guy…DON’T. I bought a Steelers pack for my friend’s son and there were 2 pink items even though Pittsburgh’s colors are black and yellow. There was even a pair of fake eyelashes! No where in that photo did it even hint that you would get this “girly” items in pink. You know what woot? I call it false advertising. You need to say that you might get something that isn’t even the team colors. If I wanted pink things to support my team, I’d buy them but when I send away for a “Steelers” package, I would have hoped everything would have at least been in the team colors.

Mine came in the mail today. (Alabama)

Soap dish
Bracelet thing
Fan flag
Fan hair feathers
Ornament
And a mini Alabama guitar that had a broken stand

It’s okay stuff, about what I expected!

I got an Oklahoma State package today. Got a cooling towel, A very nice water bottle, A bracelet, a “tattoo sleeve” and the pieces of a Christmas ordainment. Already contacted customer service on the broken ordainment and they are taking care of me. Thanks Woot!

Here’s my unboxing. Based on the lowest price for NEW items on Amazon plus Standard shipping my total would’ve been $67.39.

Up until last week, it’s been a year since I placed an order on Woot. Just for fun, I had the Washington Redskins “goodie” bag sent to my college freshman. Super disappointing for both of us. It contained:

>Hitch Cover (he doesn’t drive nor do we have a vehicle with a hitch)
>Lanyard (solid black with tiny logo at bottom - not even team colors)
>Ugly cheap bandana (too ugly for my dogs to wear)
>“Fan Flag - wear it, wave it” (is this a cape? No capes!)
>Team Apron with Football Mitt (not necessary for cooking in the dorm room microwave)
> Bow Pigtail holder (for a child, I assume)

Basically, nothing he would use or even have fun with. This is the second time I ordered an NFL mystery box. I should have followed my gut on this one and not ordered. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, more shame.

Chicago Bears reporting in:
Set of 4 coasters
Soap dish
Cleaning gloves
Window decal (Logo with ‘family’ beneath it)
2 baby bottles
bracelet
Cooling towel

Will use a few of these things, not bad. Thanks Woot!

I ordered a Broncos set for my BF’s birthday today (not his only gift, just a fun thing). It even came today. We got:

Cleaning gloves
Hair barrettes
PINK Hello Kitty fleece throw
Lanyard
Soap dish
Bracelet
Magnet

The only thing he had absolutely no use for was the Hello Kitty throw. He even kind of hissed a little. Otherwise, for a lark, it wasn’t a bad deal.

I ordered the Bears bag (insert joke about how bad they are here). I got cleaning gloves, bracelet, coasters, soap dish, sticker, baby bottles and an odd cooling towel that came wet and smelling weird. The cooling towel when dry becomes very much like a piece of stiff cardboard.

The only thing I will probably use here are the coasters.

I really should have read the comments before I ordered the NCAA goodie (aka junk) bag. There were 6 items in my shipment, but five were just stupid things that I pass up at Five Below!

Child’s 24-pc puzzle ages 4-6
Wine bottle stopper
Retractable badge holder
Metallic body tattoos
Flimsy team flag

I purchased this for a 16 year old planning to go to Mizzou…not cool to give any of those. The only item they might like is the small fleece throw. Not worth $14.99 + $5 to ship…NEVER AGAIN.

Very worst WOOT ever.

How are you today is your inflatable helmet still their friend