Ninja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System

Ninja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System

Do these suffer from the same failure rates as the CF087/CF082 with the constant cleaning cycles and refusal to brew full pots? Because that got annoying really quickly.

Whoever did the writeup for this deserves a medal. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah, the joys of Chinese quality control!

I have the single-serving version without the carafe, basically the same as this with a couple less buttons. I came from a Keurig, and got this for the extra functionality when my Keurig bit it. Though I thought I would use it more often, I used the frother maybe twice, but it worked well. The coffee it brews is very good, and I like being able to dump my own coffee into a filter, and also I like being able to control the strength of the coffee. I’ve had it for about 2 or 3 years, and I’m happy with it. The major con with it is that it brews pretty slowly (if you’re in a hurry, it can be frustrating), especially when compared to a Keurig. Also, the cleaning light seems to come on at a set interval rather than when it really needs cleaning. I’ve gotten to the point where I just ignore the light and clean it when I feel up to it.

3 Likes

Does this system actually have a warming plate so the carafe stays warm?

Wow, what a big flashy piece of poop this thing is…

Took delivery, read the guide, set it up, plugged it in. Completely freezes (clock and everything) after a minute or two. Every time. Unplugging and plugging back in seems to be the only thing to “un-freeze” it, but that doesn’t last. Re-freezes subsequent attempt to do anything.

We’ll see how Woot honors this. If I have to pack it up, ship it off to the same refurbisher that packed this defective product, and then wait for them to repair or replace, well then this will be my last Woot purchase.

1 Like

Hi there. I’m sorry for the poor experience. CS will offer a return/refund and/or a replacement if we have one in inventory.

Thanks, have emailed CS, will await their reply.

Mine just arrived and is missing the filter and the attachable measuring spoon. I emailed support. This thing is useless without the reusable filter. Anyone else have this issue with parts missing?

1 Like

Hi there. Ours did not come with the reusable filter. You can use cone filters with it.

At the bottom of the features section:

​Special Note: This model does not include a reusable coffee filter. This model is compatible with cone coffee filters.

That was just added to make it clear for future sales. However, we did not list it as included.

Imagine how surprised I was when my GLASS carafe arrived and turned out to be stainless steel! What’s that about? jpg3519513662150390494|281x500

Well crap. I’m very sorry. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Was it supposed to include the measuring spoon that attaches to the side?

1 Like

I did not receive the scoop spoon either

The scoop was not listed so I’m guessing it was not included.

We got the same, but my wife prefers the thermal carafe so I guess we’re good.

Didn’t realize at first it was thermal. So it’s sort of an upgrade? I take back my skepticism then.