Ninja CREAMi 7-Program Ice Cream Maker

Well I guess I will be the spoiler, because I have one of these and hate it. Too much work involved for no more than you get.

Woot customer service has always treated me well

3 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

My go-to ice cream is: 1/4 to 1/3 cup 0% yogurt, 2-4tbs Allulose, 1/4tsp Stevia or Monkfruit sweetener, 1/8tsp xantham gum, and then fruit (strawberries, blueberries, cherries, low sugar canned pears or peaches or mandarin oranges). Around 250 cal per pint, and delicious. The Allulose fake sugar really cuts down on the “fake sugar” taste.

So which model is this exactly? The NC299AMZ, the NC300 or the NC301?

Per the sale page:

The other model number is from a big retailer for the same item.

2 Likes

I received zero pints. And extra pints from amazon are $47.67.

Naturally you have reached out to Woot! customer service about the missing pints?

I did, and I was offered a refund of $23.
Or 2. We can contact the vendor and check if they have any stock to send you as a replacement. However, please understand that replacement is not guaranteed and vendor may sometimes take 2-3 business days to respond to our requests.
Or return for a full refund.

Disappointing they don’t have spare parts handy.

The pints are normally $19.99 for a two pack. That is the price on Ninja’s website, but they charge another $7 for shipping. Looks like they are sold out just about everywhere else. (Edit - Out of stock at most Target stores, but I entered some random zip codes and it claimed some stores still have them.)

Whatever you choose, keep in mind these came with a 90-day woot warrant which started ticking the moment they shipped and continues to tick away whether you use it or not.

The Creami is basically a scaled down consumer version of a Pacojet which has been in the commercial food area for many years. Very similar in concept, but no direct relation as far as I can tell.

From watching some YouTube videos prior to purchasing here, the Creami (likely) came about because the patent that PacoJet held over the technology expired. :slight_smile: Obviously Ninja made it their own, but it’s basically the same underlying concept.

I think its sold out! :sob:
Where can I find another one at a good price? Please HELP!!!

Yep, this sale ended. Watch us though. We sell them fairly regular.

Watch this thread: Ninja Creami Owners - Share Your Ice Cream Experiences & Recipes!
If I see another sale pop up, I’ll list it in the top post.

We had a prob with a Creami and they offered discount but discount never came and they stopped replying to email -