Ninja Foodi Smart Indoor Grills- Your Choice

Ninja Foodi Smart Indoor Grills- Your Choice

1 Like

The pictures don’t change when you change model choice and the way the descriptions are written it’s impossible to figure out what you get for the extra $50. What are the differences in the more expensive model please. Thanks.

2 Likes

If you scroll through the pictures the model number is listed in the corners, and the features are also separated by model number.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

Bought in a prior woot so my mother in law could try it. I thought a return would be ok since she would never use it anyway.
While waiting for it to arrive she got a smaller model.(which she used once). This left me with a foodie grill 551 i didn’t want.

I use it every week to grill beef and chicken and with the probe and program modes it really does a good job. It’s very large so you need to plan how to store it. It is NOT smokeless so it needs to be used near your range hood.
For a product i didn’t want, it’s pretty good too have

8 Likes

I bought one about a year ago and I concur with @schorert they are pretty handy. Tbh I am not a griller, so this does the job for me. It is big and on the heavier side, but I think its because of all the different inserts and quality build.

I would definitely buy another one should the need ever arise

4 Likes