Nintendo Wii U Console 32GB Land Bundle

Nintendo Wii U Console 32GB Land Bundle

Do we know if it comes with any of the cables? Remotes? Just says bundle.

What about the stands? Is this the original deluxe bundle?

Just got mine today, looks like everything is included to setup the system. Actually, looks likes they pulled it straight from someone’s house and blew out the dust with canned aired and slapped it all in the box… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WARNING: Mine came in with a broken screen on the gamepad (probably because it was packaged so haphazardly) and so dirty I was worried it was infested with bugs.

And guess what, it was! After picking it up to put it back in the box for returning, i tilted it to the side and a small dead cockroach fell out of the exhaust fan. :slight_smile: Put it in my car for now as I wait for a return slip or instructions on what to do with this.

2 Likes

Ewwww. Sorry about the extra traveler. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

Mine just came in and here are the first things I noticed: the included game has no packaging so its just the disk in a bad with the rest of the console, the ir bar is missing, and in general the packing leaves a lot to be desired

2 Likes

Hey all, looks like whoever woot sourced everything from for this “video Game Blowout” sale is kinda shady. see my posts from over in the Wii U Deluxe Set forum:

1 Like

Hi there. We’re helping Amazon clear out inventory so we don’t have information on their condition or refurbishing. If there are any problems, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

ThunderThighs,

I have been reading thru the forums for each of the consoles that are part of this sale and every single person who has posted has had a negative experience with what they received. drives not working, disgustingly dirty consoles, broken consoles. I keep seeing you say that you are trying to help amazon clear out inventory, but in 1 of the posts you mentioned specifically a trade-in program, which would imply that every console you are offering here were all just customer returns and most likely not even checked before selling them to us and shipping them out. this is a horrible customer service experience for all wooters and honestly, woot should be ashamed that they have treated their customers like this. you post sales stats on each of the items you offer for sale and there are a number of long time users who bought these as well as a lot of ‘first woot’ purchasers, and this is how we were all treated. not a good way to get return business for the new users and not a good way to keep long time customers either.

Honestly, you need to take this sale down and re-evaluate how you ‘help amazon clear out inventory’. do better for your customers, both old and new.

1 Like

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. We agree this didn’t go as well as planned. What’s your thoughts if these are listed as “used” rather than “refurbished”?

I think I thought that might have been a better way to go back when I saw the condition of the console I received, but after reading thru the forums for the other consoles you offered in this sale, I think it’s a bigger issue than just that. If you do go that route, then you need to change the disclaimer about them being cleaned and tested to state that they have not been tested, may be DOA, and that there may be physical damage to them, then you also need to drop the prices considerably to reflect that…but, that doesn’t sound so nice from a sales perspective does it?

I think you should keep them labeled as refurbished, but actually make sure they are refurbished. they need to be inspected for physical damage 1st and repaired where possible, then once clear of physical damage they need to be cleaned and tested for functionality and repaired again where possible. then sell them once they are proven to be in good working order.

1 Like

In the perfect world, we would be able to check each one but they’re in Amazon warehouses. To pull each one, transport, check, restock, etc. would put them at non-competitive price point.

Thank you for your feedback.

and that’s why I won’t be buying any more refurbed products from woot

1 Like

That does suck… Thunder Thighs… Would you want to buy it?.. I’ve been a great customer just like many here… It’s like a family when it comes to comments… And to me… It’s like… Let’s feed the slop to our pigs… They will take it!!

1 Like