Oil Kings

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don’t you post a pic?

Viva la swine. People have pigs on the brain.

Cool Nine inch Nails Reference. “Piggy”

This was a popular one in the Greed derby, if I remember correctly. Congratulations on the print, barthesis! I expect this will do well.

i’ve had it with the baby blue

I think it should be renamed “Clip-art Kings”

I like the design but the baby blue truly does not go, I agree.

OUCH !! give it to the oil companies. except it’s on baby blue so… the message gets lost.

I am an un-original person.

I get the whole greed concept, and the “Do not wear this shirt” part of the description was good for a chuckle, but I don’t like the design, something is just off about it…Sorry and all, and congrats on getting the re-sub printed. I hope this shirt sells well. Just not for me.

Gas Hog - I would get one for my 6 cylinder dyno’d 385 hp to the ground, 446 pound foot front wheel drive 2001 Grand Prix GTP Supercharged with mega raw power, but alas, I get 30 on the freeway, and 21 in the city…four door grocery getter.

I forgot to consider the recent backlash against baby blue. I’ll revise my prediction - I think it’ll do ok. :tongue:

im pissed…i finally have money to buy a woot shirt of my own, and there havent been any good shirts in daaaayyyssssssssssssss.

YOU’RE KILLING ME WOOOOT!

I’m ready for some good shirts.

not for me but grats barthesis on the print.

I understand this is supposed to be sending a message and all, but this just doesn’t do it for me. Sorry, but congrats on the print.

I think it’s offensive and inappropriate, but whatever woot!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON BABY BLUE??? i would have bought it :frowning:

because barthesis thought it would be pretty on babe-y blue?

It’s a far more oldschool metaphor than NIN… Try Orwell’s Animal Farm, published in 1945. Pigs relished in the work of the poor. Nice shot, though.