Okidata Digital B4600 Black and White Laser Printer

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Okidata Digital B4600 Black and White Laser Printer
$149.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Okidata Digital B4600 Black and White 27PPM Laser Printer

Theres always room for[F-r-o-o-g-l-e](http://www.google.com/products?q=Okidata Digital B4600 Black and White Laser Printer
)

What tagline is this from?
Difficulty: Medium
First one to guess. WINS a prize!

DO NOT PM ME!!!
DO NOT PM ME!!!DO NOT PM ME!!!
DO NOT PM ME!!!

Coming Soon! Check it out! AutoWoot
Automatically Buy a Woot.com item with just a few clicks.

Mac OS X? No problem! Use these widgets to monitor the Woot RSS!

not even a network port…

gnite

for this price
does it use a lot of toner? etc, not really familiar with laser printers

THis is a business printer. How many people here have a need for such a high output printer?

NICE! Would buy this if it did color too.

The first printer I ever owned was an Okimate by Okidata, went with my Commodore 64! Not bad (then), but no idea how they rate these days for customer service…

You could get a color laser printer for this price…not 27ppm though, which is pretty fast!

No duplexer, no good.

BTW Woot! needs a shipper who will send to Alaska…

Anybody know how much it costs to replace the toner?

The Okidata Digital B4600 Black and White Laser Printer prints 27 ppm in as little a five seconds.

I guess the other 55 seconds are spent warming up for the next 5 second, 27 page burst.

The Okidata Digital B4600 Black and White Laser Printer prints 27 ppm in as little a five seconds.

LOL

in for three, thanks woot!

kind of cute… reminds me of R2 D2

it’s a piece of crap. we have one at my work and has given us nothing but problems, so we sent it to the company. they replaced it for free and now the new one is giving us the same problems.

Its a great printer easy to install
Really fast they use these at hospitals, and many business.
It can print a lot fast.
I paid so much at staples i think 250.
The only thing this can’t do is print on stationary. Like the thicker kind

I do, actually. But I’m still not going to buy one. The reviews that are here are kind of making me very wary of the product… I’d rather head over to my office supply store and get one there.

27ppm with a 40k/mo duty cycle and a quick onboard processor (not a winprinter)… not a bad price if you have a small business or something…

Hey now. Great for those who are colorblind. Any links for some cheap toner ?