OmniMount 3 Shelf Audio Tower Stand

Just what I was looking for!

I think that, for the price of the larger option, I’ll just get the $65 stand from Walmart. It seems sturdy enough and has the rise mount on it, as well.

What are my international shipping options?

*No, we do not ship outside of the continental United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor to Maggie’s Nippolastofthemochican, Wyoming or Harassinippi, Massachusetts at this time. *

I wish it was black too - but if it looks horrible, there is always spray paint, right?

Realistically, this is going into the theater room where the lights are always down anyway…

Good deal :slight_smile:

The “exploded” photo on the Woot page shows that the glass can be separated from the shelf, rendering spray painting easy.

NOT TO ME!!!

Can it be mounted on the wall? Does anyone know?

Hmmmm…very tempting. I’ve been looking for something to separate my stacked AV components so that they run cooler. This is certainly easier on the eyes than the monitor stands I was considering.

Look at the back view photo on the item page. It looks as if it wasn’t specifically designed to be mounted, but it might be possible to jury-rig something.

If you do try to rig something, I’d suggest that you include some protruding bolts that fit under the legs, so there will be at least some lateral stability. Otherwise, the mount would be at the center only (read: very little lateral stability).

I did play fair…I originally had just the Product Website, but then I edited in the Manual and Amazon page 2 minutes later, even before you posted it :slight_smile:

If only they also had it in black for this price

I am positive that’s not true, but as long as it wasn’t intentional, no harm, no foul. Thanks.

edit: BTW, you can confirm by checking the time of our posts - both at the same minute.

Thank goodness, I was at the edge of my seat.

Shipping Update

OmniMount 3 Shelf Audio Tower Stand has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING