Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System
$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Picked one of these up last time. Set up was good… sound is great. Love the savings.

If you love paying taxes, Ooma is for you.

I’m just sad I missed the gloves . . . my mother-in-law won’t know what the heck to do with an Ooma.

Whoaaaaa star trek…

This allows you to make public announcements in your neighborhood.

Picked one of these up on woot! a few weeks ago.
Works great!!!

Isn’t this Ooma thing a Clark Howard favorite?

Ditto, Been using mine for about 4 months with very little issue. Hard to beat free phone service.

Buy.com has the gloves for the same price

http://www.amazon.com/Ooma-Telo-Free-Phone-Service/dp/B002O3W4LE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323140236&sr=8-1

$190 brand new.

Thanks!!

Does woot just keep getting more of these things, or do they just have a billion?

Does anyone know if this can be used when you are limited to satellite? Cheaper than a satellite phone.

give me the obi110 instead of this. as the obi110 works with google voice

Sing along to the tune of “Duke of Earl”:

Crap - crap - crap, bag of
crap - crap - crap, bag of
crap - crap - crap, bag of Crap.

If you’ve been wondering whether this is worth it - stop waiting!

I love mine, my friends love theirs and I just ordered one for my brother (been waiting all day hoping I’d see it!)

$3.47 a month and no more dealing with “the phone company”!

Buy three! Your family will LOVE them for Christmas!

This looks good, but already got a phone system…should have tried to get more gloves for friends…maybe next time…

You worry about $3/month taxes? This thing saves me $40 every month! The sound is great and the service reliable. I have never had a single problem with it! And, I got to port my previous home number over to it without a problem. Yes, it costs extra to port your number, but this has paid for itself many times over and over. I highly recommend it!