OPI 5-Piece Nail Polish Mystery Pack

OPI 5-Piece Nail Polish Mystery Pack

Got my order and the nail polish came in good condition. The colors I got were 2 different shades of glitter silvers and 2 shades of gold and a muted tan color.

The thread for the set you bought is over here:

@ThunderThighs - maybe they can be merged?

No. This is a new sale. The other sale has ended.

Ahhh, ok - I assumed since they already received their polish, that it was from the previous sale.
Thank you :slight_smile:

I ordered 2 sets of 5, got the exact same colors in each, 4 metallics and one yellowish nude, so much for random lol

So disappointed. Two shades of glitter. Two neutral. One yellow. My daughter said "it’s like a Christmas party from 2010)

My nail polish arrived today and it was all broken. I’m assuming they broke via transit. Very disappointing I can’t use them!!!

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

My nail polish arrived yesterday and it was all broken with yellow nail polish all over the inside of the package. Very poor packaging. I’m hoping for a refund.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Horrible purchase. I bought three sets of “random” colored mystery sets. All three are identical: a teal tint, a horrid bile yellow, 2 silvers, and a bile gold. And one set has yellow all over it from breaking in transport. Major disappointment because not only are all the colors identical across the sets, but they’re hideous. Also, there was a receipt inside that the 3 sets that I paid $50 for cost woot.com $24 and change. Maybe next time don’t have your drop shipper include the receipt—-It’s bad for morale. I am relatively new to this site and it was an extremely disappointing purchase.

1 Like

Did you reach out and touch customer service yet? If not, you probably should. As your internet representative, I say don’t accept anything less than a refund and a $6 coupon.

2 Likes

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

I received the exact same set. I was tempted to order 2 sets. Now I’m glad I didn’t!

Considering the comments I have read about the nail polish bottles arriving broken, I was concerned about how mine would arrive after the long journey from New Jersey to California. I am happy to report they arrived with no casualties.:blush: I received:
-Take a Right on Bourbon -a silver color
-Tinker, Thinker, Winker? -silver glitter
-Never a Dulles Moment -yellow
-Dazzling Dew Drop -gold glitter
-I Can Teal You Like Me -a shear tinted teal

1 Like

Whew.

2 Likes

Look like everyone received the same set with same color. I was attempted to order two set and luckily I did not and my items all arrived no broken

My replacement set arrived Tuesday. I’m going to assume the packaging was much better this go-round :slightly_smiling_face:. One piece of bubble wrap but each bottle was wrapped so that they didn’t touch.

All intact upon receiot! Same colors. I only polish my toes so I’m fine with the colors.

3 Likes

Yay! Successes!

1 Like