OPI 5-Piece Nail Polish Mystery Pack

OPI 5-Piece Nail Polish Mystery Pack

2 Likes

This is a great deal tbh. I’ve been paying like $9 apiece for my OPI and that’s already a deal

4 Likes

Super intriguing. I don’t even paint my nails. I do love a mystery though.

3 Likes

Last nail polish deal I bought from Woot was old stock obviously. Anyways they did however arrive mostly dried out. Once discovered already surpassed return period. Buy with caution especially if you live in warm or hot climates.

2 Likes

Every area has hot climate, these days

We could do a Woot swap - start a thread and post the colors you didn’t like and swap them with someone else

6 Likes

I get OPI at Marshall’s/TJMaxx for $2.99 a piece AND I get to pick the colors I want.

9 Likes

Soooo, if more than one set is purchased what’s the likelihood of receiving two totally different sets?

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Full price O.P.I. polishes can run you $15 each so this is a smoking deal. Even if you get these ugly af colors shown. If they come separated you can re-emulsify it easily but dried out is not repairable. I just wish I could get my favorite shade ever. They discontinued it a decade ago. :sleepy:

1 Like

Try 3 sets of Do your own nails starter kits with creative design artwork book. As, the book was the only thing salvaged. Complete junk as the polish was practically dry on most light colors. The dark colors it was solid like concrete. All brushes broke off as I tried to remove from 1oz plastic polish jars. I saw them again and again. Last time was May’s Woot Off and I just laughed as I would never purchase anything that could melt or dry out from Woot. Even previous Chocolate order was trash. Luckily they sent me more than I ordered so we were able to find some chocolate that was salvageable. Don’t have high expectations for this therefore you won’t be disappointed. Forever Woots Concept. The UPS driver seems to hit me late in the day as well. So, my orders just sit on the truck for over 8 hours. A whole day in the hot Florida sunshine forget about it.

Finger licking good, huh? It should taste awesome with the essential oils and Mediterranean salt in the diffuser post the other day. Mortimer sure has a food fetish, but he should really eat regular things and stop telling people to eat non-edible products.

I’m a hetero, non-nailpolish wearing male and even I bought some at this price.

4 Likes

My polish arrived today - perfect condition (shockingly, since it was not well padded), and seemingly fresh (not old/dried out).

Love most of my colors, some not what I typically wear, but great additions to the collection.
Would have bought a second set, but didn’t want a bunch of duplicates, if that was a possibility…

I got:

• DS Classic (somewhat sheer light copper, with holo micro-glitter)
  • Dazzling Dew Drop (super sparklie bright gold)
  • Tinker, Thinker, Winker (gorgeous silver sparkle holo :cd:)
  • Take a Right On Bourbon (metallic champagne gold)
  • Never a Dulles Moment (matte pale-sunflower yellow - not my style, kinda blah)

What did everyone else get???

7 Likes

I got the exact same set.

1 Like

I bought 3 sets because I love mysteries and nail polish, i got 3 of the exact same set… So much for random colors

4 Likes

Bummer they were the same, but at least they are really nice - the silver holo looks great in 2 coats, and I’m thinking will be a gorg topper over a darker color using 1 coat.

You can always gift the other 2 sets - holiday shopping started early!! :gift:

1 Like

Yea, I have a couple of friends that I will give a set to, but I really love sparkly shimmery silver. It’s such a pretty color. I might keep all 3 and give the other 4 away lol

1 Like

LOL, good call! I think that’s what I’d do too, if I had more than one set.
I’ve already done my nails with that one, and it is really pretty (although over a black base will be even better)!

1 Like

How did you guys get yours already? Mine are still preparing for shipment :sleepy: I want pretty colors, I want pretty colors, I WANT PRETTY COLORS (channeling Veruca Salt - bonus points if you know who that is)

4 Likes

Mine were just delivered, but I can’t even tell the colors - a smashed up mess - no surprise, barely any padding. I smelled it before I saw it.

1 Like