Paris Valley Road Cabernet Sauvignon (6)

Paris Valley Road Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
Sold by: Sextant Wines (RBZ Vineyards)
$74.99 $144.00 48% off List Price
2012 Paris Valley Road Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Previous offer:
1/30/15

PV? Please and thank you! Enjoyed the last woot offer emmensely. Do it.

Fredrinaldi (aka Cab said Fred) left these tasting notes in the 1/30/15 offer of this wine:

[winenotes]

here’s are my lab rat post last time offered
The monkey left this about 2 weeks ago and I had this last weekend. 1st off I Loved the label. now to the wine…
Did my normal 1st pour of about ½ glass, excellent color, deep purple color, nice bouquet, held it up to the light it and can’t see through A good sign, 1st swig & swirl nice and not as dry as I have come to expect for a Cab, actually a little sweet, nice legs.
From what I found out this Cabernet Sauvignon is blended with Merlot , Cabernet Franc and Malbec. That could explain the “sweetness” in this wine. I did detect a hint of tabacco right away, but couldn’t put my thumb on the fruitness flavor, but it was definatly a little sweeter than I wuld expect a Cab to be, but like I said it’s a blend.
Let the bottle sit for about 1 & ½ hrs before I went back. Not a big change from the 1st pour. This is a pretty decent Cab,(blend) not in the Wellington class similar to Costero Bay Cabernet offered a few weeks back, but not as dry.
Though the “retail price” was a bit high IMHO at $25 a bottle, I would put this right where it is at $15 a bottle.

edit;
oops sorry didn’t see someone else posted these.