Penn Tribute All Courts Tennis Balls

Penn Tribute All Courts Tennis Balls

2 Likes

38 cents savings?

Really?

#imisstheoldwoot

2 Likes

@davejlives please raise the price. K,thx.

3 Likes

When you get below $20 (especially $5), there’s not a lot of room to lower prices and stay above cost.

2 Likes

I thought this was going to be a whole case of balls…Dogs were about to have a wild time! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Just 1 canister of 3. :unamused:

2 Likes

dog tennis GIF

2 Likes

YES!! This is what was going to happen!

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I get it. I really do. And I appreciate the explanation.

AND I know I’m a broken record and it’s entirely outside your control. But it would be a better shopper experience if Woot refocused on offering truly great deals instead of putting up mass quantities of just meh deals. Woot still has some great finds, as evidenced by my dwindling bank account, but people have to sift through hundreds (sometimes thousands) of listings (such as this one) to find them.

5 Likes

honestly it’s a fair criticism. sometimes amzn lowers their prices after we post them and it can make a good deal…less good. and if they’re cheaper we try to pull the deal as soon as we see it.

2 Likes

and yes we probably have too many deals. we probably need to add search

3 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by ZIP ZIP

4 Likes

keep laughing. just you wait (until 2027)

3 Likes

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

2 Likes

That sir, would be delightful. Even if it never happens it’s nice to dream about!

3 Likes

What if you only had one deal?

1 Like

You mean like SWOOT!?!?

1 Like

I love SWOOT. THEY’RE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

2 Likes

The SWOOT! shirt catalog is amazing too. Our catalog grows weekly thanks to our total original idea and never ever thought of before, Shirt Derby.

1 Like

No need to vote, we print all the designs!*

*if there’s a cat in the design.

1 Like