Pentax K-7 Weather Resistant 14.6MP Camera & 18-55mm Lens

It’s 7:02 - how long has this been up? The map shows ZERO sales. I don’t think I have EVER seen ZERO Wooters Wooting.

As in: Zero… Point… Zero

My parents had a couple of Pentaxes back in the late 60’s early 70’s. They were the first SLRs I ever used. Good cameras for the time. Unfortunately, I have a Nikon SLR now so I couldn’t use my lenses on this one. I’d consider it otherwise.

This woot-off ends here… it ends here I tell you… ughh

[*.]79.99? Comon now price team; who you think you’re dealing with here. How about $599.99.

See!!! Probably 1!

So someone bought one, and the bar didn’t move…

Not expensive for level camera it is. This is not a Canon Rebel or Nikon D5000 competitor it is a prosumer level, weather sealed, good camera.

I think they removed it since no one wanted one.

Correction, no one could afford one.

I second that!

Woot needs to set up a fund where we can all pitch in $1, buy an item like this, and donate it to charity. The Woot-Off keeps moving, Woot makes money, a charity benefits. Everyone wins. There have been points in the past where I’d gladly kick in a buck to move things forward…

+3

haha

Actually you probably could use their old Pentax glass with the K-7

I actually did not know that. TY for the info. I know much more about other types of cameras, so just assumed Pentax walked into my life relatively recently.

I grew up with a family obsessed with film.

I’m in for 3

+1

I “reported” your post, in hopes that the woot staff will actually see it.

Just out of curiosity, to whom were you replying?

You thought it was tax software? When I saw the word out of the corner of my eye, I thought it was the thing my ex used to send me to the drugstore to get, every four weeks.

Actually, I use all my lenses from the Pentax cameras (Film and digital) made in the last 45 years. (k-mount and m42 mount included).

Now why do you have to abuse the report button like that? I’m reading!

Well, yes they can be good cameras…I’m just a little concerned about the refurbbed part. If I were going to spend that much money, I’d probably spend more and get a new one, that’s all I meant.