Philips Hue 3rd Gen White Bulbs

Philips Hue 3rd Gen White Bulbs

Every time these come up, I want to buy them, but you always price them so close to the cost of new, I can’t justify it. Target has new (non-refurb) right now for only $3 more. People who don’t get the free shipping from Prime would actually pay MORE buying the refurbs from Woot. What gives? :frowning:

Hi there. I’m seeing limited stock on Target and it’s not in stores near me. Also won’t ship to me. :\

FWIW, ours are like new.

This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.

Ah, they had them available at a store near me, so I didn’t bother to look elsewhere. I guess that’s supply and demand for you.

1 Like

!!UPDATE!! Woot, what gives with the new ones priced lower than refurbished??

Philips Hue White A19 Single LED Bulb - $9.59 - Free shipping for Prime members Philips Hue White A19 Single LED Bulb

I’ve bought two of these through Woot at seperate times and can’t say that they were any different than new. The package was the normal white box standard refurb style and the bulbs were well protected and perform just like the original 4 that came with my starter kit.

The price isn’t anything special but I’ve never found these cheaper than Woot.