PhoneSoap Go Portable UV Phone Sanitizer

PhoneSoap Go Portable UV Phone Sanitizer

1 Like

This is an automated way to handle a task that used to have to be done manually by a “middleman” worker. A shortage of these is what doomed the Golgafrincham civilization.

“These tales of impending doom allowed the Golgafrinchans to rid themselves of an entire useless third of their population. The story was that they would build three Ark ships. Into the A ship would go all the leaders, scientists and other high achievers. The C ship would contain all the people who made things and did things, and the B ark would hold everyone else, such as hairdressers and telephone sanitisers. They sent the B ship off first, but of course the other two-thirds of the population stayed on the planet and lived full, rich and happy lives until they were all wiped out by a virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone.”

12 Likes

Will this restore that new-phone smell?

3 Likes

It says free shipping but then in checkout it says $6…

You have to confirm the shipping address first… that’s still a bug, I think…

Are you logged in through Amazon? The gold “Log in with Amazon” button gets you free shipping after your Prime membership is verified. The green “Log in with Woot” does not confirm Prime and you’ll have to pay the $6 shipping.

Is is this the phone soap 3 ? The phone soap three is the only model I see on Amazon. Wasn’t sure if this was the current model or the older one. if it is the older one what’s the difference between it in the phone soap three?

That’s the one you keep plugged in. This is the phonesoap go (it’s battery powered)

Just got the phonesoap 3 for mother for holidays. But hasn’t been used yet so can’t provide feedback. But since her and I are both clean freaks, I’m considering getting this portable model lol

Not sure if this is really a “deal” though cause the Mothership has them anywhere from 5%-40% off pretty frequently. I got the phonesoap 4 during BF/CM for around 45% off.

2 Likes

Folks don’t bother to wash their hands after using the rest room… and they’re going to bother using this gadget?

Just leave your phone out on the table when eating lunch at the park. UV sun joy.

3 Likes

It’s 8° outside.

1 Like

It was a joke.

Good joke, but it is still 8 degrees outside. Whatcha goona do about that eh?

2 Likes

Clorox wipes clean phones. These gimmicks do not. All the research shows these are gimmicks. It’s been shown everytime these come back on sale.

Save your money people and use quality cleaning wipes. Recent viruses are becoming immune to alcohol based cleaners too.

3 Likes

I’ll stick with my other snake oil… thank you

3 Likes

If the dishwasher is good enough for my toothbrush, it is good enough to sanitize my phone.

12 Likes

Or, just don’t let someone else use your phone. Problem solved. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Blockquote [bluemaple] Folks don’t bother to wash their hands after using the rest room… and they’re going to bother using this gadget?
Just leave your phone out on the table when eating lunch at the park. UV sun joy.

Pee is sterile you know. :mask:

2 Likes

1 Like

Urine is only sterile until it makes contact with anything that isn’t, such as your skin, and then you have a petri dish. That’s why you need a PhonesoaSoap Go UV Phone Sanitizer.

1 Like

Do they make a PhoneSoap on a rope? I’m going to the big house and I make a lot of calls in the shower. Also, will grinding this down into a shiv void the warranty?

4 Likes