Polaroid Ultra-Compact 7 Megapixel Digital Camera

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Polaroid Ultra-Compact 7 Megapixel Digital Camera
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Polaroid T737 Ultra-Compact 7 Megapixel Digital Camera

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Its cheap given the amount of pixels, 3x zoom is decent, image stabilization is very helpful, small size, etc. It doesn’t shoot in RAW or TIFF mode, but that isn’t surprising considering its an ultra-compact.

Is that a keypad for a phone on the front?

This is actually a very good camera for the price. I bought it a couple weeks back and I love it more then Mountain Dew

Check the price of this product on Froogle. Someone else should do the Froogle thing for a while now. I think it’s really useful.

Not this again ! Were is my view finder ?
And does Polaroid even make cameras any more
or is it just the name someone bought ?

I bought two of these the last go around and have not had any trouble with them. Its defiently with the money and I bought just buy a couple more.

I got one last time. No problems thus far with it and screen is huge. Definitely recommend!

again? seriously ive seen this camera at least 3 times wheres the ps2’s or monitors

The guy in the room next to me at the dorm bought one. Its actually a really nice camera. Very sleak and very nice.

Hey- isn’t this the one they had a little while back? If so - so far I like mine - Quick to turn on so you don’t miss some shots I woulda with my old digital cam.

This one is bad. It sucks battery like water … you better pay more for a brand name camera .

Polaroid = stay away

Do these take quick pictures? Is that shutter speed? I have a 1 yr old that moves a lot and you basically have to take 100 pictures to get 1 good one.

Here is a video review:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/polaroid-t737-video-review/2981511841

Company has always made decent cameras. No need to shake.

I bought one of these in Dec. I’m happy with it.

Oh no, third or fourth time this has been up.

I just bought two new cameras, so no thanks. You all might want to look up the old Woots to see discussion on this. Lots of helpful comments.

Average rating:

http://www.heartinsanfrancisco.com/anibarf.gif

I paid $20 more here on Woot a few weeks ago. It’s a very nice camera.