Politics is Broken - Prove Me Wrong [Unmoderated]

“Trump has not been perfect on these policies. I have made that clear many, many times. But Biden has been a catastrophe. So, I will be voting for Trump,” Haley said.

Remember when y’all were just giddy as little school girls over her? :rofl:

1 Like

Spineless like the rest of the Republicans. #sad

2 Likes

Those damned spineless Republicans :rofl:

2 Likes

She says Trump isn’t great, but Biden has been a “catastrophe”.

Gee…that definition sounds exactly like Jan 6th and the events surrounding Trump’s attempts to subvert the election.

And yet she’s willing to vote for Trump over Biden because of his policies?.. Spineless. Party over country.

3 Likes

Nah… more like someone who hasn’t been brainwashed like the rest of you sheep and chooses to see reality over what we’re told to “see.”

1 Like

Reality is Trump lost and tried to stay in power. This happened. It is well documented.

2 Likes

@bsmith1 I think you need to participate in this. You’d fit right in

1 Like

Supreme Court Term Limits GIF by GIPHY News

3 Likes

How DARE a Christian sit on the Supreme Court of a Nation that acknowledges the Creator in it’s own founding documents! :astonished:

3 Likes

The flag – which bears the words “An Appeal to Heaven” above a green pine tree on a white background – dates back to the Revolutionary War.

Although it fell into obscurity, it recently became a symbol of support for Trump and a push for a more Christian-centric US government.

Not a coincidence. More proof he will abuse his position to push a pro Trump, pro Christianity agenda through his rulings.

3 Likes

Because NONE of the far left liberal judges or government officials inject their own far left liberal ideological religion into their rulings. RIIIIIIGHT… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tucker loves Dicktators. Praise from Putin is all he needs.

2 Likes

Lmao God / “the creator” isn’t exclusive to Christianity. It’s very clear however that no religion should be favored when it comes to government - including Christianity. . As a matter of fact Freemasonry only requires you believe in God - not any one specifically - which is much more likely to be how God was referred to in most mentions of it in “founding father” times

2 Likes

“the late great Hannibal lecter, he was a great man” - Donald Trump :joy::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Donald Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

“I pledge allegiance to my flag and the Republic for which it stands—one Nation indivisible—with liberty and justice for all.”

3 Likes

The push to add “under God” to the pledge gained momentum during the second Red Scare, a period when U.S. politicians were keen to assert the moral superiority of U.S. capitalism over Soviet communism, which many conservatives regarded as “godless.”

You just realized this??? Should have learned that in your elementary school years.

1 Like

“the man in the clouds will save us from the commies!”

3 Likes

This during the Cold War. After the greatest generation defeated communism.

It’s history. Let’s not erase it because it doesn’t fit the agenda of removing history. No matter how good or bad, you change history to suit the narrative of today, you learn nothing.

2 Likes

Since communism was defeated, we don’t need the moral superiority posturing any more, right?

2 Likes