:w_boc: Post your NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2021 CRAPS!!

UPS says my BoC was delivered but it is INVISIBLE!!!

6 Likes

Eh, give it a day. Sometimes they exaggerate the delivery. Also, check with your neighbors.

5 Likes

Good job Woot! you truly lived up to the expectation of disappointment with this BOC.

Shadow Kitty claimed the obligatory bag, so all is not lost.

I can’t wait for another go! Thanks for the fun!:beers:

22 Likes

It finally came! Not too shabby :partying_face:

18 Likes

Shadow kitty is really INTO inspecting that bag, great job BOC inspector! Very cute.

8 Likes

I scrolled longingly thru the earlier BOC posts and reflected on my own. I’m not the litigious type, but there was some false advertising - this was no barrel of cats nor a bag o crap. It was filled with delightful surprises.

A motorcycle filter x2 for the motorcycle I’m aspiring to get once the kids grow up,

a pink inflatable birthday sign,

a delightful monkey sticker,

childrens puzzle,

An infant bib.

2, yes 2, stacks of 20 cocktail napkins

Keyboard stickers

And a set of stackable cookie cutters.

Amazing (wife not as thrilled as I am tho).

15 Likes

Pretty good haul from my BOC. Thanks Woot!

17 Likes

Haha! I see what you did there, nice!

I will pass your praise onto her in the form of scratches and pets :wink:

7 Likes

What exactly are the things you called Stripper Sliders?

5 Likes

Also must say I’m glad to see I’m not the only one in Minnesota who got crap.

4 Likes

Got a BOC from playing a game! Always fun to score one and a bonus if you get something nice in it.
Woot bag and sticker
2 motorcycle filters
Plastic table cloth
Cookie cutters (now my kids expect a cookie tree to be made)
Cold brew coffee maker yay!

16 Likes

I’m just giving them the name because of the female silhouette on the bag, and the info card that came with them saying, “train liked a model.”

Really, these are a variation of a piece of exercise equipment we use at the gym that we call sliders (I work out with groups). The ones at the gym are like small plastic frisbees that don’t attach to the foot (unlike the ones that came in my BOC).

11 Likes

Go Minnesota!
I’d say “Minne-snow-da” but I’m in the Twin Cities and we haven’t had any snow stick yet.

3 Likes

Love Shadow kitty💝.

5 Likes

I really scored! The notebook is great, and ten of the Caran d’Ache brush pens is major stocking stuffer gold. Luther appreciates the Beware of Dog sign.

16 Likes

Good thing you got that ‘beware of dog’ sign. Your pupper looks hecken scary.

Please give them all the treats to satiate their obvious bloodlust.

13 Likes

They are incredibly dangerous dogs. They could easily trip someone!

25 Likes

It’s like staring in the face(s) of danger. I admire your bravery in capturing this image.

16 Likes

Woot bag
Mini frisbee
Eagles cup with twisty straw
Doggie life jacket
Spatula
Glasses bracket with single magnifying lens
Underwater World Lego type toy
3 usb car chargers
Multifunction usb hub
Wonder Woman necklace

15 Likes

Mine got updated with tracking information that said it shipped on November 3rd…and that was the last time it was seen. I contacted customer service like TT suggested a week ago, they responded this past Tuesday then once again…nothing. It still hasn’t been handed off to UPS and customer service has gone dark.
Disappointment achieved! (not really)

7 Likes