Preparing The Night

Closeup makes the shirt look like it will have a nice moonglow. Might be just right for a night of stargazing.

I wish this shirt was on navy and/or had glow-in-the-dark properties.

Woo! Congrats, expo!

Now I have a sudden urge to listen to the Parlotones

I really like the shirt, the artist did a good job capturing the glow of the moon and stars. The more I look at it though the sadder it feels. The moon is a very lonesome place and that long, long ladder just makes the guy seem even more lonely up there.

Great design! Congratulations expo :slight_smile:

This sorta reminds me of the opening sequence of the BBC series, “Red Dwarf.”

Nice design. :slight_smile:

It just LOOKS lonesome from down here…

It’s the dark side of the moon is where all really hap’nin stuff is goin’ on. :wink:

Yay! I’m the wife that really really wanted this one :slight_smile: So Happy “Preparing the Night” was one of the winners!! Congrats!!

wow! grats man! :slight_smile:

This is the coolest thing. I bought two.

Oh man. I hope that guy has good insurance. I’m getting sweaty palms just thinking about balancing on the top of that ladder.

I can almost imagine some one coming along and saying, “Hey buddy, you missed a spot.”

I can’t believe this got through.

I’d be interested to see how a long ladder responds under the influence of two gravitational fields.

Grats on 101% sales!

If I had the $12, I would have already bought this one. It’s absolutely gorgeous.

Fun fact: I’ve spent more money on woot since becoming unemployed.

doesn’t make me want to buy it, but now I’ve gotta watch Diana kralls The Look of Love - YouTube
The Look Of Love Video

Really? Why? Looks great to me !