October 12, 2022 - October 13, 2022
1. Find your favorite new shirts from our catalog: FIND THEM HERE
2. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal.
NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
Restrictions and fine print:
- Shirts prior to checkout must be $19
- You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
- Not valid for international orders.
- Discount applied at checkout.
- Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
- Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
- Offer valid from October 12, 2022 at 12:00am CT until October 13, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
You could have posted the link to the catshirtswoot CATalog yourself too, y’know.
How about a link to PSW, then?
TOTAL BS. Discount never arrived as promised. Got all the way to payment and?
Total bait and switch. Don’t waste your time.
I JUST tried it, and it worked for me.
Are you logging in with Prime? And if so, do you see a box asking you to validate your address?
(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)
The discount shows in the subtotal on the payment page as shown above. Not to the individual prices of the shirts.
To bad amazon checkout appears broken and the support page is useless.
Edit: Loaded MS Edge to try and go to the processing page but have been there for quite a while…
Order page looks good though, perhaps AWS should give woot another rack…
Amazon Pay is currently down and it’s affecting many retailers, not just woot. We’re waiting on them to fix the issues.
So you need to have Prime to see this discount?
Correct. The deal is Prime exclusive.
(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)
Edit: Belay that. You have to click on Amazon Pay and get to that page. Also, seems to be working now!
I have got all the way to the checkout page, signed in with Prime, and the total isn’t adjusting.
Could you try logging out and back in again, pls?