Prime Exclusive! Buy 4 shirts, get a free blanket: November 21 - November 25, 2021

Blanket_Blog_600x200

November 21 - November 25, 2021

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add 4 Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  3. Add an eligible blanket from this event to your cart.
  4. You must have 4 shirts (any 4 apparel items including tees, tanks, hoodies etc.) plus one blanket from this event in your cart. When you get to checkout we’ll apply a discount and you’ll get it FOR FREE!
  5. This deal is available from November 21, 2021 at 12:00am CT through November 25, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  6. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  7. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and find your new blanket HERE.

NOW GET SHOPPING!

NOTE : If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 million shirts so that you can blanket up all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not available for international orders
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 4 Woot Shirt apparel items required.
  • Offer valid from November 21, 2021 at 12:00am CT to November 25, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.

@Narfcake - There are a whole bunch of CSW designs.

1 Like

Yes. Yes there is.

1 Like

I was referring to the blankets.

1 Like

4 Likes

Odd looking mongoose.

1 Like

So 4 $15 shirts and you hose me by totaling it at 89.99 with the added Blanket…The title says 4 shirts, not hoodies, tanks etc.

1 Like
  1. Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

2. Cart needs to reach $90 before discount.

3. It sounds like the discount hasn’t applied yet.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

THE DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AT CHECKOUT - THAT’S NOT THE SAME THING AS YOUR CART.

1 Like

So you don’t actually need to get your order min to $90 - I removed that from the post…you just need any 4 shirts plus one blanket form the event. And any 4 shirts qualify, tees, tanks, hoodies, long sleeves etc.

2 Likes

I’ve put 4 shirts (even tried 8 of the same shirt) + a blanket into my card, but the discount doesn’t seem to be applied during check-out.

It should deduct on the final checkout page.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

As @Froodyfrog noted, it appears on the last check-out screen. Not in the cart.

1 Like

I was on the last check-out screen, it wasn’t working. I signed out for the ~3rd time and back in (the same way each time, using amazon sign-in) and the discount was applied.

2 Likes

Were you asked to verify your address or card info? Checking those will usually help the page refresh and apply the discount.

1 Like

No noticeable difference, no extra verification.