January 16, 2022 - January 22, 2022
- Add $30 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and an eligible tumbler and get your nifty container FOR $1 . Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
- This deal is available only January 16 - January 22nd, so act fast to get your gifts!
- We’ll apply the $21 discount at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
- Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and then find your new tumbler HERE .
NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
Restrictions and fine print:
- You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts so that you can get a bunch of tumblers for all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
- Offer valid for Prime users with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
- Offer not valid for international orders.
- Discount applied at checkout.
- Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
- Minimum purchase of $30 of Woot Shirt apparel and a tumbler required. Your cart subtotal should be $52 before the discount is applied.
- Offer valid from January 16, 2022 at 12:00am CT until January 22, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
The title of the promotion is misleading, and lead me to waste my time.
What is/was misleading about it, in your opinion?
I just checked, using 2 t-shirts NOT from the 2 for $20 promotion, and the tumbler offer appears correct:
(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)
The indication that “shirts” is what you need to buy is only present in the Terms and Conditions posted here. The banner on the initial page doesn’t include this term. Woot has repeatedly done the same thing lately.
Yeah, I can see your point. I’ve sent an email to see if we can get that updated.
@Lady5tark Can you think of a way for me to get this deal and use the happy hour coupon with the current situation?
We are working on it now, so possibly? But I don’t have a great workaround right now.
UPDATE: You could log in with Amazon, make your purchase for the tumbler, no coupon. Then email CS and tell them your coupon wouldn’t work and ask for the refund of the value of the coupon? Again I know its not ideal, but if you really want to get the deal. Or wait til next time.
I bought 2 shirts on the 18th, but just received the notification about the promo today. Any way to take advantage of it retroactively?
This is a bad promo w00t. It’s on like 20 shirts. Sad.
You might want to read the information at the top of this thread again. W00t.
Thank you @ThunderThighs and @Lady5tark!!
If you really wanted a tumbler possibly go ahead & order the same shirts again & request a return of the ones you bought on the 18th? Maybe a little unethical but then again they should have offered a fix for you since you asked. I my opinion anyway.
One of my t-shirts was shipped Next Day Air, and it arrived yesterday.
The other was shipped via 2nd Day Air, and it’s expected to be coming on Monday.
The tumbler will be coming eventually.
There was a bit of a technical issue on the quoted delivery here, these are made to order so take a little longer to ship out. They are beginning to ship so don’t fear you will get your tumbler! Apologies for the miscommunication.
I had already forgotten I ordered anything.
It’s always a fun surprise when you order something, forget about it, then it shows up!