Random scaffolding

Screw you “Server too busy” page!!! You cost me my carp!!! After allllll that waiting! BOOOOOOOOOOO

I screwed up by not having paypal as default so i missed out

Damn you Woot…i was in on 3 and got a script error and wouldnt let me push the gold button. I tried and Tried and finally it worked and its sold out!!!

WOOT:

GET MORE SERVERS!!!

Had several pages of “server busy” timed out for like 10 minutes, and then it was sold out by the time I got to order.

No response from the server when trying to change the quantity. Fortunately, I’m in for one :slight_smile:

Did anyone else get more than 1 (or even try?)

that was absolute insanity.

Closest I’ve gotten yet… but not close enough.

Must be nice to be able to get a BAG O. I have been trying for over a year. My DSL isnt good enough I guess.

Not sure why I bother anymore. Was right here. Was on the buying page. It would not go to Want 3 for anything, so went with 1. Ok, fine, next page, hit gold button and whammo zip, errors out. Happened 3x. Congrats to those who got crap.

Do it again. I’ll be good. I promise. I’ll do that thing you like, OK? I’ll buy three.

And here come the people that are so excited that they bought three.

Then comes the round of broken sansas…

Save your money people, buy something you actually need.

Well, better luck next time. I really wanted me some crap though.

How 'bout you stop using M$hit servers?

As if my day wasn’t already bad enough, now I’m getting screwed by woot too…

nicksmominsc,

Thank you for your purchase.

Your order number************* for 1 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 10/23/2008 and your credit card has been charged $6.00.

The dumb thing wouldn’t let me press “3”. Just like last time. Last time I e-mailed and they upgraded me to “3” and charged me accordingly but I sure didn’t get more CRAP. This time I’ll just deal with my $6 crap.

How come even though I see the BOC has 100% left and I click a zillion times on the buy one button, all I ever get is server busy messages. Do I just need to click a zillion times and hope to get lucky? It seems a bit obnoxious, I guess.

What a load of horseclock.

In for 3. Huzzah. I love Woot!

So angry. No can haz beg oh crep.

Congrats to everyone who successfully got through for a Blogging Old CEO this time around. I got through for my first BOC during the last woot off, but all I got was the “Server is unavailable” this time around. Still lots of fun trying, and I can’t complain since I got in the last time. Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets this time!