Rawlings Sandlot 11.75" Baseball Glove

**Item: **Rawlings Sandlot 11.75" Baseball Glove
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Rawlings Sandlot 11.75" Baseball Glove)

[Search Google](Rawlings - Google Shopping Sandlot 11.75" Baseball Glove)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/24/2013 - $34.99 (Woot Plus)
6/13/2013 - $34.99 (Woot Plus)

Woot-lib : [heebie geebies]

No love for the lefties… Unless woot is shocking all the righties with southpaw leftovers… :slight_smile:

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

woot lib (Hypertrichosis)

ACETYL­SERYL­TYROSYL­SERYL­ISO­LEUCYL­THREONYL­SERYL­PROLYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­VALYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­SERYL­SERYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­VALYL­CYSTEINYL­THREONYL­SERYL­SERYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMINYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ALANYL­ARGINYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­LYSYL­PROLYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLYCYL­ASPARTYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­LYSYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­ARGINYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­ALANYL­VALYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­LEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ASPARAGINYL­ARGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­VALYL­GLUTAMYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­PROLYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­THREONYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ARGINYL­VALYL­ASPARTYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ALANYL­ISOLEUCYL­ARGINYL­SERYL­ALANYL­ASPARAGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ASPARAGINYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­SERYL­METHIONYL­SERYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­THREONYL­SERYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­ALANYL­SERIN

Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Dahlemense Strain. (above)

Woot-lib: [Spattergroit]

fyi from HP. Is a made up disease proprietary ?

When I was maybe 8 or 9 years old, the kids in the neighborhood and I would sometimes get together to play softball in the cul de sac. I was never very athletic and softball bored me to tears, but they needed someone to stick in the outfield. So there I was, lost in my own world, daydreaming in centerfield. I had my dad’s glove, which was like 5 times too large for my hand. So I was out there, oblivious to everything, with this glove resting on my shoulder. You don’t see many major-leaguers use this defensive stance, but they should give it a try. I was rousted out of my completely oblivious state by a bunch of shouting that seemed to be directed at me. I had no clue what was going on. I didn’t take a step. Didn’t even see it coming until the ball landed right square in the webbing of my glove, inches away from my air-filled head. When it comes to baseball, I must be a natural.

So did you then get signed to a pro farm team ? Great story !

woot-lib: [cooties]

[nearly dead]