Razer Marauder StarCraft II Gaming Keyboard

Well, this item is one hell of a filibuster =\ Certainly not selling as quick as that $30 GPS that went by in moments!

I think this is worse then the DIRT & Camera’s
lol
maybe worse then both combined.
And your right with no arrow keys & it is smaller
also seems to need 2usb ports due to lighting?
Sorry Looks like a good deal but nah.
missing to much for average use but a gamers dream.

Macro’s are always nice

This.

I think Amazon carries these as well, but while the Optimus OLED keyboard is certainly a superior product, it’s just a tad pricier than other light-up keyboards.

the keyboard has no arrow keys because sc players consider them to be a hindrance and do not need them. Pro starcraft players go so far as to pull out the unnecessary keys (arrow keys, windows keys, etc.). just a small explanation for people who are wondering

It has arrow keys in the number pad it’s hard to explain Razer Marauder Starcraft II Gaming Keyboard Unboxing & First Look Linus Tech Tips - YouTube

Most keyboards do, but it’s not as compact as the separate ones most keyboards have. Also, num lock has to be off for them to work. They aren’t practical to use as arrows keys.

what do i click to get the woot off deal???

I’m doing my part!

I need a new fridge. How about a nice big new fridge woot staff? I also need a new garage door opener.

Also need a lot of stocking stuffers. the kids love the astronaut ice cream. throw some fitty cent astronaut ice cream into the mix please.

Don’t own Starcraft II but a customizable keyboard sounds amazing