RCA Audio

IT’S TIME TO PUMP SOME RIGHTEOUS ROCK THROUGH YOUR RCA AUDIO. WHO COULD FORGET HITS LIKE “AMERICAN SALAD”, “SINGLE MOTHER RAISED ME TO CARE”, AND “LET’S PARTY (PRIVATELY AT HOME)”? REALLY, NO ONE KNOWS THESE SONGS? OK WELL SORRY TO HAVE BOTHERED YOU.

Looks our thread creation monkey took a break and didn’t launch them. We’ll use this one for all the discussions.

Make sure you tell us what item you’re talking about.

[qualityposts=7089461][/qualityposts]

Do any current apps still run on 4.2?

Are the speakers wireless?

No. See this. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3k_Fv9Ep50o

These were bought by our genius Erica,
Made by Radio Corporation of America.
This a really low price,
So buy em once or twice.
Fertile inventions of inane esoterica.

Looks like the same item (used/refurbished) is available on Amazon for less.

Was really interested in the RT2761HB until I read the Amazon reviews. Yikes.

Run away. Fast.

All RCA stuff is truly garbage. Their tvs used to be made by TLC but now that TLC are selling under their own name, RCA TV brand is currently controlled and used in the U.S. by ON Corporation. Don’t know if they manufacture the other stuff.

Their TVs used to be made in the USA by RCA, but that was many years ago. Long ago RCA, Zenith and Sylvania were very desirable television brands, but not any more.

Purchased a refurbished unit about 2 years ago. Radio never worked. CD changer was OK, but sound from the included speakers was terrible. Because of bad radio, the cost was fully refunded without need to return the unit - that would have cost more in shipping than I paid for the item. So I still have it and occasionally use the 3-CD player which I have connected to a good quality external amplifier and speakers.

Do you have a link for that? I’d appreciate it :slight_smile:

Explain the technology: If this has a droid doesn’t it mean it is wi-fi? If so, can you download apps eg tune-in radio and use that instead of the FM?

Another “licensed” rancid old name that means nothing. If these refurbs were branded “Binko-Stinko” or some other unknown name, would you buy them?

Well, I hope this stuff isn’t actually “rancid/garbage” as I just spent a total of $99 on the RCA RS2867B - I really needed an inexpensive replacement for my approx. 20 year old JVC. If this will play my CDs and I can use my Sennheiser wireless headset with it I’ll be happy.

I got this refurb and go figure the sound goes out. It’s annoying but honestly I don’t care it was only $66. LOL. I’ll buy a better receiver soon. I thought why not it’s cheap.

I’m sorry for the problem. Make sure you contact our customer service!

Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.