Ring Floodlight Cam Wired PRO

Ring Floodlight Cam Wired PRO

5 Likes

coffee-caffeine

1 Like

Great deal - unfortunately mine was registered to someone else when I tried to activate it.

2 Likes

Well drat. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Did yours come in a brown box? Or was it sealed

1 Like

OOF that stings. Bought this from woot 3 months ago for $143…

Got mine today, these all appear to be brand new

2 Likes

I got my shipment today. I ordered two white Pro but got one white Pro and one black Plus. DOH!

Make sure you reach out to CS. Here’s the blurb.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Yes, I reached out right after I got the package. The phone call back feature wasn’t working. I’ve used the email option. I’m just waiting to hear back.

Use the QR code in the device (not in the manual). The manual has incorrect QR code (4 digit vs 5 digit). Ended up calling ring and finally sorted out. Rest all good. Worked like charm! Minor cosmetics. So far so good.

1 Like

Did u returned it or u call for someone who can inregister

1 Like

If that happened to you, reach out to Woot! Customer Service as noted above.

1 Like

i received a defective item. it show mild sign of wear, and when i installed it, there is no response. have contact woot customer service, and let’s see how it goes. my first purchase at woot…very unlucky

1 Like

I received this item about 30 days ago and it stopped working. I reached out to Ring customer service to troubleshoot the issue but to no avail. I also reached out to Woot! customer service. Hope to get this resolved.