Riverbench Winery Estate Pinot Noir - Four Pack

ok… theres no way that it can be this close to being sold out for this long… someone needs to get those damn monkeys out of the servers…

Holy hell! Someone buy the last of it already!

My thoughts exactly… and bring on the Corrison!

all the woot sites are broken.

This is driving me crazy. I’m about ready to hit buy one just so I can see the next offer. I probably would if I didn’t just get my credit card bill today! C’mon wine.woot give me something good…

I bought when it was 2 2006 and 2 2007. Opened a 2006 and regretted it. It was kinda skunky. Maybe I got a bad bottle? Very heavy vinegar taste. Couldn’t finish the bottle.

I refuse to belive it! I just bought a shirt woot during the big reckoning sale. Site was definitely getting pounded, though.

I think I know what the problem is.

Do you mean Brandini Toffe is coming up next?
(screw the BoC on the other channel)

Sounds like you received a cooked, i.e.: heat damaged, bottle.

Seriously! Yea for toffee!!!

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification on this offer yet? The wellington’s are due to be dropped off today, but I haven’t heard thing about this order.

Nope, no shipping confirmaton for me yet either. This is the only WW that has ever taken this long, ah well, probably a good thing unless it’s sitting in a truck somewhere…

Same here. No shipping notification or anything. Where’s the Wine?! :wink:

Yeah, I’m anxiously awaiting this to ship as well. Although, it is giving me more time to make the necessary space for four bottles. I don’t think I could convince my wife that I need more wine storage anytime soon. So…time to drink the wine I’ve already got.

I’m also still waiting for shipping confirmation. Hope it happens soon, I have three other people waiting to sample this wine with me!

Edit: My wine has now shipped. Hooray!

I am also waiting for shipping information. I am really looking forward to this wine.

I opened a bottle of this over the weekend, it was really quite good. In my opinion, very berry/fruit forward and a smooth finish. I’m glad this was a 4 pack, I won’t have to worry about opening another 1 or 2 bottles. This will be a definite buy for me in the future if it comes up again.