1 Sadler-Wells 2005 Sonoma Pinot Noir

Sadler-Wells Three-Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Red
product(s):
2 Sadler-Wells 2003 Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon
1 Sadler-Wells 2005 Sonoma Pinot Noir

Links above are to CellarTracker.

For information about the Labrat program, read this. You must first email labrat@woot.com to sign up for the program (no confirmation email is sent).

It wasn’t a guess. It was good sleuthing, and that is to be respected!

iByron

sadness. I would like to get this for the two cabs, but I already ordered a bunch of wines from windsor last week, and I dont pull down MD salary :wink:

$110 worth of wine for $55 is really tempting, but I think I’ll have to pass this week for financial reasons and a very full cellar.

Been waiting for an attractive red offer. Looking forward to some fruit-forward Cab here! First wine.woot!

Here I was very close to first sucker (I think I was 2nd) but I did beat Corrado to posting the product list. :slight_smile:

(though I’ll let him do the CT links, since he’s already started them)

In for 2!

I got distracted by Futureweapons on the Discovery channel. :o

Thanks guys! I wish I pulled down MD salary too, but only initials.

Going in for two this week. Small boutique winery and according to the website, the wine should be super!

p.s. Would love to be a labrat this time around.

I saw this and thought of the Sadler’s Wells Dance company, which is now called the Royal Ballet Company. But as you see, the company/theater has an extra “s”.
Here’s the link to the theater
http://www.sadlerswells.com/
Here’s info about the compnay:

I even forgot to sign in before hand :slight_smile: So why did you skip the Corison last week Hitanykey?

Anyone familiar with the 2003? Drink now, or can it be cellared?

Oh, and…Go GIANTS!

link to the winery web site:
http://www.sadlerwells.com/

Unless I am mistaken, the Pinot listed on their website is 2004 and the Woot offer includes a bottle of the 2005 Pinot rather than the 2004.

Whatever the 2005 retails for–and it is probably a similar price to the 2004–this looks like a very good deal. Looking forward to labrat reports !

Just to correct the misinformation… most MD salaries have been going down since the mid to late 90s, while inflation has only been climbing.

If you want to see ridiculous salaries look at all those people who manage investments. They take in a considerable amount of money (esp bonuses), even if they lose $$ on the investments over the year.

Your second link isn’t working. The pinot one.