Sadler-Wells Three-Pack

For any LA/OC/Riverside/SanBerdoo/SD area Wooters:

Don’t forget that this Saturday (9th) we are doing the Temecula Wineries. Nallie created a thread under World of Woot Wine on the Community, so check it out and join us!

http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1893372&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=20/

Indeed… I’m not a Giants fan but I was pulling for you guys today.

As an aside: True dynasties never lose the Superbowl :slight_smile:

Yes! In for one, to celebrate (and hopefully 'brat).

The “1” from the quantity snuck in to the end of the URL.

Fixed, thanks.

has anyone els noticed that at check-out, the order changes to 1 cab and 1 Pinot?

That much for 2 bottles was a bit out of my price range, and I was trying to cut back on my purchases. Also at the time I was still putting in an offer on buying a house, but as that fell through (in combination with us withdrawing the offer) and my now looking for something else (and a little cheaper) combined with winning some money playing poker tonight I decided to splurge. :slight_smile:

WD, any chance you can you make sure that my shipment doesn’t go out until near the end of this week? I don’t want it to arrive at my office before the 17th, as I’ll be on a Caribbean cruise from the 10th through the 16th and won’t be in the office to accept the delivery and I’d rather not have it sitting at my desk while I’m not there.

Ya know…I might as well. BTW…did I mention I locked in the Giants for $25 when they were going off at 60-1 at the start of the playoffs?

In for 1. I’m a sucker today.

Stuff like that happens quite often. Just ignore it and move on. The correct amount will be sent to you, don’t worry.

And your winning $1500 isn’t getting you to buy some of us some wine? I may have won $50 playing poker tonight, but your win should constitute gifting me an extra few bottles of this weeks offering. Right? :tongue:

Wow. One could say you’ve been a sucker since about a month ago. But… looks like your bet paid off! Does that mean you won $1500?
Lets hope our early bets on this wine pay off with some great wine.

Alright, I’m in for one. First Woot although I’ve been stalking the site for some time. Either the wrong timing or the wrong offering before now but tonight, the stars aligned, the Giants beat the Pats, and I’ve got my first Woot on the way. Not a bad day!

Yup. Was one of those bets where I figured I was kissing $25 bucks away in support of the team…but I felt that 60-1 was too absurd to pass up. If this wine only pays off at 2-1, I’ll be happy ;).

Heck, I am even pondering the tacky woot offering for today.

Tell ya what, if they win again next year, I’ll send ya a few extra bottles of Humbug ;).

at times blindly betting works out. =P

I did bet on the Giants throughout the course of the week, and last night placed a money line bet at 3.2:1 .

Today was a good day =)

In for 1 - sounds like a good winery, been looking for a domestic Burgundian-style pinot noir, reviews are positive and the price is definitely right!

This is now my fifth wine.woot purchase. Doesn’t seem impressive until you realize my first purchase was the Lucas & Lewellen Three-Pack in January, so I’ve bought every single wine wine.woot offering this year.

Winedavid, do you offer payroll deductions? :slight_smile:

I picked up two… my third wine.woot grab. I’m a sucker for reds.

And I had just e-mailed away my signup for the lab rat program… we’ll see if I get beginner’s luck!

Bring on the rat reports! I have been out for a while, maybe this will be my back in. So far, I like what I see.

Been away for a few weeks here for financial reasons, but this looks damn tasty. In for two!

Here’s hoping I make labrat this week! :slight_smile:

In for one again this week - the cab looks particularly good! Hoping for lab rat…

when ya’ll try a wine you enjoy like corison do you ever order more or is woot just for variety?