Saitek USB Collapsible Joystick

Does anyone know the quality regarding the refurbished version of this?

Saitek USB Collapsible Joystick
$4.99

• $5 shipping
    condition:
    Refurbished
    product(s):
    1 Saitek ST90 USB Collapsible Joystick

NICE price for the joystick.

I wish I could get rid of the last one I bought- won’t work with Battlefield 2 :frowning:

I got three of these during the Woot Off. Great deal.

i’m fairly sure these have a bad record of actually being stable during use. but maybe it’s just my ineptness at using one…

Do they even make games that still use a joystick any more?

Its cheap, but I don’t play Flight Simulator

Neat, my little brother is collapsible too. It just takes a little more “oomph” to get him to fold up.

Huh?? How does it collapse???

Is there a place in Vegas we can place bets on when things will sell out? or not sell out???

I think there’s a market…

'Bout $4.98 too much.

I got this when it was new, though I think I paid $15 with the shipping. Works ok for a cheap joystick…

I got one of these last time around and have been using it a bunch. Its a lot of fun.

I have a nice Logitech one on my desktop and I keep this one in my laptop case. The fold out base is plenty sturdy when I use it (usually propped up on some books or the seat next to me on the train).

The only gripe I have is with the digital throttle. It only has a few levels it can be at so I end up having to set some keyboard buttons to handle throttle position, but hey, its $5 :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm, might be nice if i had a decent game to use it for…

just what i needed , a 5.00 joystick i can destroy when i lose at HL2!!

=]

Aw, repeats aren’t very fun.

I think it’s cheaper than last time, isn’t it? But still… I’m more a console gamer than a PC gamer, heh.

no thanks, i’m not nerdy enough to play video games all day. good night

Again?

How many of these did they buy?

Looks like woot loves these and toasters :wink:

These things make GREAT robot legs if you find yourself entering a woot photoshop contest

It collapses accordian-style.