Samsung 12MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom & Schneider Lens

mine is monday

PI DAY :slight_smile:

Way to stop the wootoff early.

Hey! HBD, and my lights flash unto you.

Oh sure! Blame us!

It comes with a Schindler’s List for crying out loud!

4 items and two cameras already? C’mon!!

Then buy 3 to replace them, quick!

Just bought this camera for 149.99, I love it!! Great optical zoom and great quality pics!! Really great value at $119.99!

That’s all great, but is it good for my hobby of capturing “warts in still life”?

And at the end of the Woot-Off the thrill is gone but you’ll still have the boredom!

Hmmm, kind of like the 9th wedding anniversary…

Did some camera mogul die and leave woot his fortune? There have been an abnormal amount of the clicky-snappies lately

yeah, well this slowed to a crawl. Night, maybe I’ll be an ipad over at sell out…

Is it typical during a wootoff for the quality posts to be non-sequiturs and comments that generally encourage rampant consumerism? I haven’t been around for many wootoffs, but the quality post column is markedly devoid of any useful product information or reviews that might make for an informed purchase, which, I guess, isn’t the whole point of a wootoff anyway. Carry on.

poof

You’re an iPad.

Is it wrong that I am more excited about buying more monkeys (come on snow leopard, and fire) for my man cave then about anything else this Woot off can offer me (yes that includes the BOC, unless it is a bag of monkeys) ???

And FYI Woot my birthday is the 1st of July.ÂŚ]

Damn slow start to the WOOT-OFF!

if only newton was around to combine the greatest mind of the 20th century with that of the 21st…

No - No- did they just start a Woot-Off or has it been going on? I just took sleeping pills - I’m gonna’ miss it!!

Will this take naked pictures of a Mac?

What’s up? You have three of these for sale and you’re having trouble getting a third person to bite?