Samsung 65" or 75" Q7F QLED Smart 4K UHD TV

Samsung 65" or 75" Q7F QLED Smart 4K UHD TV

Unbiased and very factual reviews: Samsung Q7FN/Q7/Q7F QLED 2018 Review (QN55Q7FN, QN65Q7FN, QN75Q7FN) - RTINGS.com

I recommend anyone to check rtings before buying a TV, instead of being funded by the manufacturers, these guys get money from Patreon and affiliate links with the merchants.

While I have the Q70R (which is the 2019 model, this one being sold is the 2018 model), I can say that Samsung makes some great TVs. I would recommend getting a backlit LED strip just to make the colors pop a bit more especially when sudden color transitions from white to black, makes it easier on the eyes (especially if you use their default AI backlit system).

One thing to note:

NEVER EVER HOOK UP A SAMSUNG TV TO THE INTERNET.

Samsung’s OS will download advertisements that cannot be hidden and cannot be removed at all (even when not connected to the internet, it will cache the advertisements and clearing the internal cache [via the system menu] does not delete them [I believe this model persists the advertisements after a factory reset as well, only way to fully delete them is to completely wipe the internal storage chip]). This means that this TV is best used as a “dumb TV” and that you should not buy it as a smart TV. If you want smart features, buy a separate Roku or Chromecast and go about your day.

Buy a TV for the picture, not for the smart features. You’ll thank me later.