Samsung Cellphones

Is this a real SAMSUNG S4 with a factory warranty, not a knockoff? Can it receive 4gLTE. Does it work on t-mobile with a sim card? Is it the international version? Does it ship from out of USA? I though these phones had snap-dragon processors? Sorry for all the questions, but $500 plus is a chunk. jGc

Comes with a 1 year Samsung warranty, is not a knockoff.

Should probably work with t-mobile with a SIM but check with a rep there for more info.

You can check out more info on processors and stuff in the specs tab on any of our sales.

the cheaper duos has a way too small memory. i bought this phone at frys for about the same price and returned it. I had installed just a few apps and my not so long contacts list and it was slower than a tortoise.

Well, Woot is US based, so it would ship from the US, and it is listed as having a 1 year warranty from Samsung.

Re: processors, see Samsung’s webpage.

Also, regarding T-mobile functionality, Sausung states that it is comparable with HSPA+ on 850/900/1900/2100MHz. T-mobile says they require 1700 and 2100 MHz to connect to their HSPA+. So this might not be the best option for you, from what I can tell.

Is that S4 mini verizon compatible?

Ok, so 8gb of memory in the S4 mini does not seem like a lot. Anyone have comments on that spec?

This model GT-I9500 does not support 4gLTE, it is international. Look for a model GT-I9505 that is LTE, also international you can get an unlocked GSM one for $100 more. Worth it to me for LTE & more versatile with bands 850/1900/900/1800/1700/2100

No it isn’t a phone for T-Mobile. GSM phones are made strictly for Verizon plans.

In the U.S., Sprint, Verizon and U.S. Cellular use CDMA. AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM.

Dang…all these phones are massively overpriced! The 5.8 Mega for $350+ is criminal considering the specs!

How about selling some Samsung phones that will work on the Verizon network.

Best buy had the Samsung galaxy s4 for free plus activation for verizon, if you’re up for upgrade or new contract, at least in Michigan. Picked mine up on Sunday.

Looks like there is a typo in the dimensions for the minis.

Dimensions should be 4.91 x 2.41 x 0.35 in

The dimensions listed look like they’re for the megas.

Dims from their website:
Mini
http://www.samsung.com/levant/consumer/mobile-phones/mobile-phones/smart-phones/GT-I9190ZWATHR-spec

Dimension (HxWxD)
124.60 x 61.30 x 8.94mm

Weight
107g Weight

In inches it is – 4.91” x 2.41” x 0.35”

Mega
http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/smartphone/GT-I9152UWAINU-spec?subsubtype=android-mobiles

Dimension(HxWxD)
162.60 x 82.40 x 8.99mm

Weight
182g

In inches it is – 6.4” x 3.24” x 0.35”

The purple S4 was originally a Sprint exclusive - so that means it will likely work with Sprint, Virgin, and other resellers of Sprint.

I love my S4 - but it does have a bit of bloatware. And WTF is with Android apps - does EVERYTHING need to have notifications running 24x7?? I can see why people bitch about battery life…

Ok so this is a stupid question, so please forgive me. These phones are unlocked so they should work overseas, but they also take sim cards? I’m only asking because I am the proud owner of a iphone 4 paperweight that I bought off of here that doesn’t take a sim and therefore is useless to me. I can’t sell it.

Ummm…Iphones have sim cards in the US. are you looking to run this outside of the US?

Not Verizon, which is what they were selling. We are military stationed in Europe. My husband’s phone is an original Iphone and it’s dying, so we bought the Iphone 4 only to get it and find out that the Verizon Iphone doesn’t use a sim. So I want to buy one of these, but I am asking because I am not familiar with Samsung Galaxy, do they take a sim card?

Samsungs take a SIM. You will find lots of informative videos on the YouTubes with just a bit of searching.