Samsung Tablets

2 gig and a quad core . The note 10.1 and 8.0 are very fast and very user friendly ! You wont be sorry at all. I have both and prefer the 10.1 but love both

Thanks Mod, Thanks dfran.

Normally they do. I bought an Asus off here a while ago and it malfunctioned. Asus has refused to fix it and claim it has no warranty at all. Thankfully Woot stands by their customers and is giving me a refund. /end rant

Good to know! Thanks, I’ll be trying that out too.

I ordered one of these refurb galaxy notes on Oct. 3rd and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. Did anyone order one of these recently and have you got any tracking information or even received your tablet?

Hmmm…you should have received a tracking update by now.
If I were you I would email into support@woot.com an let them know it hasn’t changed. They’ll be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

I was thinking the same thing, and I’ve already emailed them and this was the response I received.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

I’m very sorry, we’re still waiting on tracking from the vendor. We’ll have that sent out to you as soon as we get it in. I apologize for the delay!

Woot Member Services,

Tyler

Has anyone else’s STILL not shipped?

Has yours not shipped as well?

No it hasn’t… nada.

What’s truly interesting is how you, as staff have, don’t understand why it hasn’t shipped yet, so since I’ve yet to get another response from Woot customer service, maybe you can help me out and tell me the process of getting a refund?

Can someone from woot please provide me with an update. I’ve been sending emails to customer service since Thursday and I’ve yet to get an update. You don’t hesitate to take the payment, but it’s getting grossly ridiculous how long it takes to get a response after the payment has been taken!

Chiller & Kid: We are contacting the vendor to find out shipping. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks TT. Do you have any sense of timing on information from the vendor? Would be great to be able to buy today’s woot if this isn’t going to go through, but I certainly don’t need 2 of these!

I agree with Chiller. Would it be at all possible to get a refund so we can purchase the current woot instead?

I appreciate your response. Is there any new information concerning this shipping situation. Also what’s the process for a refund. I’ve asked this question via customer support, private message to a staff member, and now via forum. I’ve gotten one response that in no way answered my question. Can you please assist me with getting an answer.

Is there any more information on this problem? My situation is the same as kidcooley’s and ChillerK. I got exactly the same email message from “Tyler” on Oct. 9. No word since then.

I think maybe our best bet is to dispute the charges with our credit cards tonight, and purchase the other woot (or not), since it appears that even Woot can’t get information to pass to us from the vendor, and it seems clear the promised shipping window will be missed.

Terribly disappointing. 11 days after purchasing and still hasn’t shipped. Considering this is the first time I’ve purchased from woot (and an expensive purchase, at that) this does not prompt me to make future purchases.

Any helpful responses from staff would be appreciated.

I can honestly say that I’ve made several purchases through woot, for my church, and this is the first time I’ve had an issue. Unfortunately due to their poor customer service, it will also be last. I will definitely be filing a complaint with the BBB, because this is past ridiculous.