:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

You want some of those woot pens.

13 Likes

I trimmed the beginning off, Ty for the heads up!

14 Likes

I’ve got two :smirk: the one with the sayings and the 4 colors with eyes one

15 Likes

They have some lava light ones now…

And you can freeze your gif

12 Likes

I trimmed the part with my address off even if you freeze the first frame you can’t see it

14 Likes

Ok, cool

10 Likes

And lava light??? @wootybot I like lava!! For my mailman’s troubles…

13 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @wootybot display help.

10 Likes

pretty kitty! I’m enjoying all the pet pictures with the BOCs.

16 Likes

I had to google “nessie ladle” because when I saw the picture I was wondering “why does the ladle have a name?” and I see there are Nessie Family ladles too. There are also apparently Nessie tea infusers, a spaghetti monster strainer, and more.

16 Likes

I bet my bag of crap was better than your bag of crap. This was the first time I was able to get one… And I am so happy. I got the obligatory bag for my bag of crap, I got a bag of crap jar opener, I got a red shirt valued at 50 bucks, that is really cute and I will totally wears it. I got a remote for a TV that goes to nothing… That’s the only thing I’m gonna throw away… I got a avocado slicer, which I already have so I’m gonna pass it on to a friend. I got a misting fan, that is so cool it’s got a lithium battery in it, and it’s wireless! And if that weren’t all, I’d be perfectly happy, if that was the end of my bag of crap, but I got a licking, sucking, um…sex toy,… And I’m here to tell ya, I can’t wait to try out this most excellent toy from my bag of crap! My divorce was final in March, and I haven’t had anything happen recently, so that toy is going to come in really handy! In fact, if you don’t hear for me at all this weekend, that’s the reason! I bet nobody got a bag of crap better than my bag of crap!

34 Likes

Have you ever seen a bunch of people get something in their crap and are jealous? And it’s something affordable but you would just feel stupid actually buying one?

I GOT MINE!

GONNA DO SOME LADLING WITH NESSIE!

Also:
-seat belt pads that I bet my daughter would like for her backpack
-pesticide free jeans that probably won’t fit anyone in the house
-French ziploc baggies. Wait it’s English on the other side.
-metal measuring cup- i use these for wood pellets for my baby fire pit and was thinking about buying another one
-avocado tool- I’ve been making avocado toast lately. I haven’t really felt the need for a special tool but I have one now.
-those Lysol wipes I keep getting ads for
-woot squishy lightbulb
-cool woot bag, I’m not sure I have this one
-AND A SWITCH MARIO GAME!

I have a Switch but am probably too bad at gaming to play this. Gonna try anyway.

BEST CRAP IN AGES, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

33 Likes

Is that the infamous rose toy? CONGRATS!

Back to being jealous.

19 Likes

Is is possible that they farted into an envelope then sent it to you for lulz?

17 Likes

Omg I know that controller anywhere. That is to a Vizio sound bar I think xD cool fan and glad you liked your boc, hope you have a great weekend! :rofl:

16 Likes

It was financed mostly by a Kickstarter campaign. Once I heard about the Kickstarter campaign, I pulled out my wallet so fast you’d think I was being mugged. Same thing when it expanded with a kitten cafe. The original cat cafe closed and got folded into the now kitten/adult cat cafe.

18 Likes

So how do you beat the matrix
except not to play
amazon is war games
whoah everyone should quit
unplug and go to sears

12 Likes

Sean Flanagan Meeting GIF by FoilArmsandHog

11 Likes

My free BOC from the dice game! I hereby dub it the Bones of Chance.

Already I am excited going in.

Like Howard Carter, I beheld wonderous things:

• Crap bag
  • 10 pack of graduation themed hors d’oeuvre plates
  • Leather wallet for iphone
  • Leather cover for Samsung Galaxy S22
  • Bug repellent wristband
  • Knee compression sleeve
  • Pack of reusable straws in different sizes, with cleaning brushes
  • 4 pack of My First Ticonderoga pencils, with sharpener
  • New notebook with dotted (?) pages
  • 3 way soil meter
  • Woot squeeze toy shaped like a light bulb
  • A vast quantity of Valentine themed… ruler things, from Oriental Trading
  • Several items of manly apparel in a range of sizes. Khakis, a quick-dry polo, a very large t-shirt and hideous sports shorts.
  • A Nessie ladle, which my 75 year old mother immediately attempted to steal (NOT HAPPENING MA)
  • A set of pre-used Motorola walkie talkies, labeled “Comer”, and their charger. One charges and one does not.

Surprisingly low on disappointment! Anything I can’t use I know someone who will probably appreciate having it.

As a fairly new Woot user and first-time BOC recipient I am truly humbled. My cat is defective and won’t play in the box, but she has chewed on everything and says thank you.

Edited cuz I posted the same loot pic twice, soz y’all

40 Likes

Woot! I hope I don’t get a used Buick in my B.O.C

13 Likes