1 x noise canceling headphones
1 x phone holder stand thingy
1 x OXO avocado slicer
1 x crappy jar opener
1 x I heart organ crap bag

33 Likes

Grats

12 Likes

Woot I hope I don’t get a vacuum in my boc!!

11 Likes

Bocs = Bags o’ Crap
but also Bunch of Cats :cat2::black_cat:
:heart_eyes:

19 Likes

You didn’t attempt to put the unicorn headband on the kitty? Or was it a self-preservation type thing?

14 Likes

Congrats on the finality of your divorce. Been there twice so I understand.

As far as the special item in your BOC, ummmm, errrr, congrats? (Definitely never heard of somebody getting that before. If anybody ever had it was probably a guy, knowing Woot)

11 Likes

I :anatomical_heart: your Woot bag.

14 Likes

I did for a second, now I gotta sleep with one eye open.

Cat What GIF by ZIP ZIP

14 Likes

Kitteh was not amused I take it?

11 Likes

yep, then she attempted to eat it.

11 Likes

You better sterilize that rose thingy :rose: first judging by the returns that woot has been sending in these bocs. Not that I’m complaining just saying

14 Likes

Congrats. Kitty looks like 2 different cats were cut in half & put back together wrong.

Pretty girl.

17 Likes

This comment made my day

15 Likes

Birthday BOC.
Utility scissors & avocado socks… Oh, yay! I guess
1 ream of copy paper (to ensure the disappointment weighs heavily on those sad & slumped shoulders)
Non Woot jar opener
Phone holder
Old model phone case (doesn’t say which phone model nor fit current phones)
3 packs of socket adapters
Another Woot lightbulb that doesn’t light up

When I think about how much effort it took to land a BOC and then to experience it first hand…

I Cant Jeff Probst GIF by Global TV

29 Likes

I love your cat. Calicortie!
Congrats on winning your first BOC!

15 Likes

I mean anything is possible… it did briefly smell of long horns and chili when I opened it…

16 Likes

Bobafett or Chewbacca

Picture is missing the I “heart” crap bag but it was gone before I can take a picture. Overall super excited with this one!

27 Likes

Wow! Great free haul indeed! Totes jelly of your crappy items. And now I’m torn–don’t know which new Bag I want more.

If you aren’t Appley, I could use the lightning to headphone and headphone to lightning adaptors please. And if you have no use for the clarinet reeds, I’d be happy to donate them to KC’s Band of Angels. They collect donated instruments, fix them as needed, then give them free to kids who otherwise couldn’t join Band 'cause their families can’t afford an instrument.

OH. MY. GOSH. MUST. FIND. ONE.!!! :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart:
Can you please give more info, like what company made it or if there’s any contact info on back? A Nessie ladle would be so perfect in my kitchen with all my various critter utensils!!

And now I’m hoping for one of those! Would go great with Nanny’s desktop lava lamp, and the mega lamp I got years ago. And that makes me think, I need to find a nice place for it, now that that room isn’t my bedroom anymore.

You might check with any thrift stores. They might be able to match the remote with a tv.

Or else @sammydog01 give the info on the back please.

I’ve decided, I’m hoping I get the “I :anatomical_heart: CRAP” bag.

>'Kat

16 Likes

Thank you @ThunderThighs!

Happy to be selected for last months random draw!

There’s a soup ladle and an avocado sliced in the bottom!

Cute squishy woot lightbulb too

28 Likes

Those E7 Bluetooth headphones are great!

14 Likes