:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

I agree, same with my BOC - I was kinda disappointed that I wasn’t disappointed in the least!

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

16 Likes

So I’m assuming you weren’t disappointed in how disappointed you were when you opened your BOC? That’s some of the crappiest stuff I’ve seen thus far from this most recent batch of BOC’s!

disappointed star trek GIF

15 Likes

Whoever packed your BOC must have just smoked the joint Cheech & Chong did in their first movie, “Up in Smoke” when Tommy Chong pulled out the infamous “whopper” that had mostly Maui Wowi along with a little labrador. Cheech: "Labrador, I never heard of labrador before?. Chong: “Yeah, my dog found my stash & ate it. Had to follow the little f****er around with a plastic bag for 3 days, really blew the dogs mind!”

Cheech And Chong Weed GIF

But even though you didn’t get a more traditional BOC, you did score 2 Nest Thermostats! Not bad at all!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

15 Likes

Nice score!

Awesome Stephen Colbert GIF

14 Likes

Love the new bag with the “I buy all my CRAP on Woot!” quote from Honest Abe!

Abraham Lincoln No GIF

14 Likes

Definitely one of the crappier BOC I’ve seen. They even shafted you by giving you the multicolor pen instead of the one with the different sayings! I’m disappointed right with you!

sad star trek GIF

14 Likes

Gotta love Woot! lol

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

15 Likes

Great action shot with the kitties!

12 Likes

I’d be happy with any treasures that have been chosen to be in a BOC. That’s the fun part for me, the not knowing and the fun of the anticipation. A BOC aka Box of Crap is exactly that, could be great could be disappointing, I’m just grateful any chance I have to get one. I think being disappointed in crap is part of the by laws lol.

19 Likes

I’m so confused, and I didn’t even smoke a joint this morning (yet)! This post is nearly identical to the one just above it, but Rowan was replaced by Willow, and Roman has mysteriously disappeared from the picture! The background of the house is identical in each post, but the items shown in the BOC are different. Can anyone explain what’s happening here? I’m referring to posts 1614 & 1615.

role playing wtf GIF by Hyper RPG

14 Likes

Nice haul!

alec baldwin trump GIF by Saturday Night Live

OK, I know the gif doesn’t really go with my response. I typed “hauling ass” into the gif search bar and couldn’t resist the clip of Alec Baldwin doing he DT impersonation!

13 Likes

They’re a couple and they both got BOCs. Their talented cats like to hover over crap.

19 Likes

Awesome! lol

rotflmao GIF

14 Likes

Ya gotta love Woot’s sense of humor (or not)!

Family Feud Clap GIF by Steve Harvey

13 Likes

Who needed anything else in their BOC? You did pretty good!!

Jimmy Fallon Good Job GIF

15 Likes

I agree, other than the Anker QC block (even without cable) - that was a pretty crappy BOC!

Poor Quality Monkey GIF

12 Likes

Isn’t that the whole point of a BOC? lol

Uh Oh Reaction GIF by Joseph Royal

13 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t subdivide each day into morning, noon & evening, because that has to be designed for someone on at least 50 different meds/day!

pills andrea wagner GIF by Real Revenue Wives of GIPHY

14 Likes

Me too! :joy:

13 Likes

Still, all in all, I’d be pretty disappointed! lol

disappointed fifth element GIF

15 Likes