:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

Wow! Did you really want even the paper straws?

Definitely got the short end of the stick with that BOC! On the other hand you got a huge amount of disappointment - so there’s always that! lol

Upsetting Let Down GIF by AutoTraderUK

14 Likes

Another great choice by the acid-tripping employees TT used to pick items for the BOC!

Friends Tripping GIF by Reservation Dogs

16 Likes

WOOT has a Tinder site???

14 Likes

PUPPY!!!

15 Likes

I think I’d be disappointed most if you forgot to put my crap in the wonderful paper bag. Heck if you put three paper bags into a paper bag, I’d be overjoyed!

14 Likes

I’m finally getting around to posting my Bobafett or Chewbacca! Was I disappointed? Slightly, because I had just lost my headphones and was hoping to find a replacement set in my BOC… Thankfully I found mine a few days after the BOC arrived, so that helped. Also I really wanted another woot pen to add to my collection, but no woot paraphernalia in this BOC except for the lovely woot bag!
Anyway, I’m too lazy to list everything that I got, so take a look at the pic and see for yourself. Thanks Woot! Counting down the days till I’m out of jail!

Edit: the hurley shirt and emotional support human t shirt to the right of the picture were not included in the box.

32 Likes

Melody was the judgy one. Linus is all love.

18 Likes

My Bunch of Clappers arrived, with no actual clappers so that was disappointing.

This bunch included:

• An “I :heart: CRAP” Woot bag
  • Woot lightbulb-shaped stress ball (which should come in handy)
  • Package of paper straws (meh)
  • Bear LED light (WTF?)
  • Foldable phone stand with suction cup base (perfect for recording videos and hands free watching)
  • A pair of very lightly scuffed genuine hand sewn Sperry Original Top-Sider boat shoes that don’t fit anybody in the house (A $110 value, so not too bad)
  • My favorite of the bunch: Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro earbuds (a 4-year-old design but if they sound good who cares?)

So overall a little light on total quantity of crap, but there are a couple decent items that I’ll likely keep, making it worth the price of admission.

27 Likes

Just the lid, not the mason jar that goes with it? lol

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

You did good!

Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

13 Likes

I hope I win this time

12 Likes

How long is it again before you can try for another BOC?? I thought I read 31 days but then someone posted 60 days. Which is it?

14 Likes

Limit one bag per 31 days, per person. To clarify – you cannot have purchased a Bag o’ Crap in the previous 31 days, NOT counting the day you are trying to purchase. That’s Woot Math, and that’s our policy.

16 Likes

Bunch of Clappers

Woot Bag
Selfie Halo Light
Crystal Clear Wireless Earphones
LED Hamburger Night Light
Zipper Hoodie Size 2X
Woot Jar Opener

29 Likes

BOOOO!!! What is up with this woot?

10 Likes

Woot! Just got a Bonus of Charging. I hope it doesn’t get canceled!

14 Likes

Got the Bonus of Charging! Can’t wait for it to get here so I can post the pictures.

16 Likes

From Woots notes:

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

16 Likes

They didn’t run out.

12 Likes

Got Bonus of Charging - used Woot.com sign in versus Amazon Pay (running two screens one signed into Amazon Pay other Woot.com) Woot sign in processed me while Amazon Pay kicked me out w/26% remaining.

Got the email and delivery is estimated for Friday June 9.

16 Likes