:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

Woot! really dropped the ball on this one. I expect nothing less than disappointment when I achieve BOC winning status. This time, I received actual quality items, and couldn’t be more astounded.
Woot bag
Woot jar opener
Thermal shirt
Two very nice sets of headphones! (One over-ear, one in-ear).
Hamburger led light
Plush kid-washer (trying to convince my 14 year old to destinkify with it)

32 Likes

I’m re-posting this here since there was no BOC thread for this & yes, I am crying. :frowning: Darn you Woot (and me obviously).

12 Likes

No BOC threads make me cry too.
:sob:

17 Likes

Welcome Back

16 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I thought I scored but then they cancelled my order.

11 Likes

THINGS TO KNOW

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

16 Likes

BOC Jail so no frustration for me today.

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

19 Likes

OK… WTF

10 Likes

Except for when you decide to casually try, and you could have actually made it, hadn’t you been in jail…

19 Likes

I thought I had finally got a BOC, then received the email stating it was cancelled.
Now I have to find a Bag of Crying.

17 Likes

Got a message that I cannot get another BOC in 31 days and was hopeful taht my order went through…then saw the cancellation email…double whammy!

14 Likes

Dang. Been around since 06 and finally scored and it cancelled.

14 Likes

See my post above.

13 Likes

Get Out Of Here GIF by Basketball Madness

16 Likes

The boc was in my cart, i was logged in via woot instead of Amazon, i hit the Amazon pay button, and it said server issue… Wtf
I always get that message whenever I try to get a bag of crap be it desktop or app. 504 gateway error eventually popped up too

13 Likes

Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office

16 Likes

When you get the 504 error after the Pay Button, dont go back, keep swiping down until it goes through.

19 Likes

Ya’ll have made me into a liar with my family. They don’t believe someone would pay money for a box of guaranteed disappointing mystery items. I’ve been trying to prove them wrong but BOC continue to elude my capture like a Siberian Unicorn.

16 Likes

I’m really not surprised that this happened considering the mess that Amazon pay went through with gateway errors and locking up on mobile.

15 Likes

Same issue on desktop. Got Gateway Timeout waiting for payment confirmation. :crying_cat_face:

15 Likes